weaker player vs stronger one
2007.Dec.09, 01:19 PM

great ideas Biggrin keep them coming
2007.Dec.09, 02:41 PM

What im saying is that after a guy gets beat down his adrenilin starts to kick in.Then after 5 loses he then has enough adrenilin stored to make use of it. It would apply to active users just as much as like i said the Adrenilin is banked and if your are active you know like level 25+ everytime you go offline for 20mins you get hit so this would benifit you guys too.

This post is for the strong v weak barrier.Those like pullo never have to worry about attacks so thier adrenilin will probably be 0 throughout.But say just for instance that wherearemyawards had enough adrenilin stored he could .. perhaps ... maybe just maybe be able to take pullo! XD.This is an example not a forcast of future events but just a possibility as to its uses for all!
2007.Dec.10, 12:32 AM

the real way to change things quickly is take yoru tax return and donate $400 dollars to up you endurance and get you the best house you can...then find a job that will allow you to alow you to donate $100 a month to continue to upgrade your endurance.
2007.Dec.10, 12:42 AM

i'm sure anyone who donated tha much could ask zenith for "HAND OF GODDESS" type favors. that $1,600 dollars a year!!! if everyone took your advice Zen & Err would be doin pretty darn good lol lol
2007.Dec.10, 12:48 AM

My numbers may be a bit exxaggerated but I think you will find that many of the top players have donated rather large sums of money. I mean go to the donator house and read what it says for the $100 donation....after many requests it is finally here. that means many people were donating a $100 at $20 increments quite often and wanted to do it in 1 lump sum instead of 5 small donations.

Dont get me wrong...the ones that donate that much are also hyperactive and thus making full use of their donations....but you will be hard pressed to catch them even if you are more active unless you donate as much or more than they do unless they stop playing sometime soon.
2007.Dec.10, 12:06 PM

Druchii Wrote:f.ex me vs someone that a lot stronger.

zenith was talking earlier about game based payed hitmen, but haven't heard about it in a long while.

Why do you need that when you have the H4H gang? They are paid hitmen. lol lol lol
2007.Dec.11, 11:41 PM

I am 100% with Gotti on this one,
its not train harder and be more active as some would have you believe.
2007.Dec.12, 01:36 AM

Hate to go off topic, but what does Gentrification mean?
2007.Dec.12, 07:03 PM

It's french for gimme some f'n cola!
2007.Dec.13, 06:34 AM

I don't want a large farva, i want a g.d. liter of cola!

btw, I never really liked the idea of being able to beat someone considerably more powerful than you...