AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: weaker player vs stronger one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I as siad many times before I think what is this game miss is that weaker playes should have abilty to hurt stronger one.
This way all bulies would be quickly punished and all players would be more carefull who and when they attack.
Here is some ideas which could help with that :
Suicidal attack - You are so angry and full with adrenaline and you think only about kill your enemy so hit more hard end even be able to fight with below 0 hp.
ofcorse if you win with below 0 hp you both willl go to hospital but at least you will be able to hurt him
anather idea
evry time you are login and find yourself in hospital you will get points which
measure your level of anger if it get to max you will be able to do some very powerful special attacks.
after that you level of anger will drop to 0
P.S. If you have others ideas how to help weaker players aganist stronger one you can post it here

valleroy86

Email J or Pullo?

Personally, I don't know about those ideas. Ok, let's say that goes into effect. I'm sure your level of anger doesn't refresh faster than the stronger players energy. So in the long run, you'd be hurting yourself more than benefitting.

Thor

Rafallol Wrote:Suicidal attack - You are so angry and full with adrenaline and you think only about kill your enemy so hit more hard end even [...]
Isn't this called Berserk already?
Quote:P.S. If you have others ideas how to help weaker players aganist stronger one you can post it here
Train harder, be more active, get over it and train even harder.

8)
Berserk is to weak It can help you with player who is just litle stronger that you. I was saying about sometnig much more stronger

hydro9226 Wrote:
Rafallol Wrote:Suicidal attack - You are so angry and full with adrenaline and you think only about kill your enemy so hit more hard end even [...]
Isn't this called Berserk already?
Quote:P.S. If you have others ideas how to help weaker players aganist stronger one you can post it here
Train harder, be more active, get over it and train even harder.

8)

PLUS! Berserk doesn't get you any experience. I think he wants to get experience, too.

filthymick

i dont think he's talking bout himself, how many lvl 46's are worried about someone tougher then them
f.ex me vs someone that a lot stronger.

zenith was talking earlier about game based payed hitmen, but haven't heard about it in a long while.

biffbaffboff

You could have an adrenilin bar.Like the energy and happines bars except this is purely adrenilin.

Now the only way this goes up is when you lose a fight.it could go up maybe 10% everytime you get hit.So you could be offline for a day come back find you have been farmed and have full adrenilin.then when chosing the attack mode you could use the adrenilin rush option and this would be the same as a leave yet you would have ALOT more power to attack with.You wouldnt use 100% of the adrenilin but just 50%.There would be no pharmacy or store you could buy adrenilin from its purely gained from losing a fight.

This would help against the bullies in a way! and allow you the little bit of retribution XD.Adrenilin would not be used for hospitalisations!

FaceOwner

i like the idea of getting something when you log on and find yourself in the hospital.

perhaps your defense against that player who put you in the hospital increases if you come online and discover that they put you there. the more it happens, the more your defense against just that player increases.

Thor

biffbaffboff Wrote:You could have an adrenilin bar.Like the energy and happines bars except this is purely adrenilin.

Now the only way this goes up is when you lose a fight.it could go up maybe 10% everytime you get hit.So you could be offline for a day come back find you have been farmed and have full adrenilin.then when chosing the attack mode you could use the adrenilin rush option and this would be the same as a leave yet you would have ALOT more power to attack with.You wouldnt use 100% of the adrenilin but just 50%.There would be no pharmacy or store you could buy adrenilin from its purely gained from losing a fight.

This would help against the bullies in a way! and allow you the little bit of retribution XD.Adrenilin would not be used for hospitalisations!
So you're basically asking that the less active you are, the more you are rewarded?? :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's