all i want for xmas
2007.Dec.11, 10:39 AM

Real or not, I'll sign anything to keep his nonsense off the boards for a day or 2.
2007.Dec.11, 10:54 AM

i vote we form an angry mob that creates and destroys an effigy of scorpious' likeness, then we boot him off the forums, and 3 days later, we all have a group cry-wrist/ fest where we adore him with apology and sorrow for having outcast him, then moments later when he calls us all a bunch of hippy a-holes, realize hes a meanie head and then outcast him again

a vicious cycle, but what would the world be without circles?

a square. you dont want to be a square, do you?

exactly
2007.Dec.11, 07:09 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:I change my vote now!

title Wrote:all i want for xmas
I want a 3 days break from Scorpious posting in the forums!

Who's with me??

Well Thor, since you are one of the good people in game here also I will grant you the 3 days of no posting. [Sarcasm] if you were a 499er (or Biff) I would not but since you aren't I will [/Sarcasm]. I will continue to read but not post for three days.

All I ask is for some of the unopened bottles of booze from the partying everyone will be doing since I won't be posting. Just leave them outside the door of the tavern you all are at and I will make my daily rounds to get them. Minimun a dozen please. lol lol lol
2007.Dec.11, 07:40 PM

So wait, was that sarcasm or not?

God, I hate your posts.
2007.Dec.11, 09:26 PM

Scorpius I say you go ahead and post at least 3 times a day as it is more amusing to watch these self righteous hypocrits complain about people posting nonsense!
2007.Dec.11, 10:04 PM

meh, post, it makes the forums more interesting.....dont quit please
2007.Dec.11, 10:31 PM

Saerin Wrote:Scorpius I say you go ahead and post at least 3 times a day as it is more amusing to watch these self righteous hypocrits complain about people posting nonsense!
Should I get a message from that? It's not very clear, could you use the [ ] [/] next time please?

Scorp, tss, don't take it like that, your posts are mostly amusing 90% of the time. To me at least.
2007.Dec.11, 11:03 PM

WE'RE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
2007.Dec.14, 09:24 PM

mudpies Wrote:WE'RE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You 499ers (and Biff) were not free. You just had a 3 day reprieve. lol lol lol

Now, all of you who thought I would post please send me 10K each when I am online to show the error of your ways. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2007.Dec.14, 09:41 PM

Welcome back to the Forums Scorpius!!!!! ROFL.