all i want for xmas
2007.Dec.08, 05:07 AM

No, Daemon cheated and was removed if I remember correctlly.
2007.Dec.08, 05:23 AM

is there a real need for a retirement district? Put them in the game under inactive and i could be like a christmas turkey hunt. It may be fun looking through all the missing id's to find a good attack target. Biggrin
2007.Dec.08, 07:07 AM

brythompson Wrote:is there a real need for a retirement district? Put them in the game under inactive and i could be like a christmas turkey hunt. It may be fun looking through all the missing id's to find a good attack target. Biggrin

Unless you already have some in your enemies list Twisted

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Dec.08, 08:48 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:
brythompson Wrote:is there a real need for a retirement district? Put them in the game under inactive and i could be like a christmas turkey hunt. It may be fun looking through all the missing id's to find a good attack target. Biggrin

Unless you already have some in your enemies list Twisted

Exactly lol
2007.Dec.08, 09:34 AM

Offline Wrote:Yo', dude.

he's the stallion

sorry.. obviously misread. corrected answer: bitter inactive players. Wink

(matt, nightrain, lordskie, others...?)
2007.Dec.08, 11:28 AM

might just help the problem i mentioned in another topic....more targets the less hits on the 15min mark Biggrin
2007.Dec.08, 12:14 PM

I don't get it. If they don't play anymore (or heck, even if they do), why should they be immune from attack?
It might be a while since some of the heavy hitters in this thread have done this but I like finding an inactive that I can't beat, then seeing myself progress to the point where I start stalemating them then beating them.
2007.Dec.08, 03:27 PM

Hostile85 Wrote:I don't get it. If they don't play anymore (or heck, even if they do), why should they be immune from attack?
Neither do we, neither do we...

And who said Daemon was in the retirement district? Although he's nowhere to be found and fed jailed players are open to attacks.
2007.Dec.08, 09:05 PM

I really dont know what this rretiremtn distrci is...
2007.Dec.08, 09:54 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=2177

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin