PETITION TO LOWER THE PRICE OF STIMS!
2007.Dec.05, 03:34 PM

As dumb as it sounds, getting beat down isn't that bad. If you have the dedication to keep at it, there's nothing more satisfying than logging on for that first time and seeing the word 'overpowered'... Oh that wondrous sensation that sends one skipping around the room, giggling like a giddy school girl *cough*
So, yeah, anyway... how about new players starting off the game with X number of stims already (non-transferable) just so they can get a flavour of the game without the risk of quitting because of hospital time?

And also, this community rules! nowhere else can you have real decent conversations without descent into name calling!
Good work Zen and mods and generally wonderful players! Biggrin

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2007.Dec.05, 05:33 PM

Weathers Wrote:So, yeah, anyway... how about new players starting off the game with X number of stims already (non-transferable) just so they can get a flavour of the game without the risk of quitting because of hospital time?

that's a darn fine idea.
2007.Dec.05, 05:36 PM

mudpies Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:So, yeah, anyway... how about new players starting off the game with X number of stims already (non-transferable) just so they can get a flavour of the game without the risk of quitting because of hospital time?

that's a darn fine idea.

and I think your 'darn' is a darn fine darn. :wink:

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2007.Dec.05, 05:48 PM

I like the access to stims in the hospital (at a higher cost than outside) and starting players out with some stims ideas.
2007.Dec.05, 05:52 PM

I also like both ideas, stims for new players and stims for higher price in the hospital. And add that ATM birthday boy said, very good idea too, all hospital around here has at least 1 of them in the lobby. Smile
2007.Dec.05, 06:21 PM

mtngti Wrote:
drec92 Wrote:i think stims should be avalible in the hospital?
i think it would be very helpful

I like this idea! Allow access to the bank from the hospital (for a fee). Stims can then be purchased at the hospital pharmacy / gift shop (at a premium).

Convenience fees, Just like RL... hospital gift shop prices are ridiculous, as are those ATM fees when you don't withdraw funds from your own bank's machine.

yes this is what i was also thinking
we should have this
it would be a pain 2 just wait there when u can pay urself out and when ur in the hos if u use the atm and u dont have any money i think there should be a tax 2 use it so u cant just access it 4 free or else nobody will ever be in the hospital
2007.Dec.05, 10:32 PM

1) I like the new players getting X amount of stims. Make it 10, since only lower level people will hit 'em and..Well, they don't put you in there for long.

2) ATM in the hospital to pay for stims is a good idea, but you're still spending money that you don't need to spend on the same item..I dunno about the raising the prices, but certainly a good idea to put the ATM in there.

3) My own little story: I always buy stims in bulk, stash them in my storage unless I know I'm going up against someone I might not beat. 100 or so for me and my gang. 100 small stims = $50,000. Pretty cheap. Pretty effective. And a good investment. =D!!!
2007.Dec.06, 03:55 AM

hospital gotta pay for stims too. why not mark them up $100 or so. or you could do what i do, let yourself sit in the hospital while you make yourself a snack or play a console video game or check the forum for good ideas on having stims for sale in the hospital
2007.Dec.06, 12:02 PM

Or even forum surf when you login and find yourself in the hospital or if somebody hits you online. If it is alot of time you use a couple stims, surf the forums, go back and see you have 1 or 2 minutes left. If you login and not much time remaining like you said mick you make a snack and then come back. Smile Smile
2007.Dec.06, 01:33 PM

I posted this in Brian's thread but since this one has been moved to game and forum feedback, I will post here then.

I honestly don't think stims should be same priced across the board. As a higher lvl, I feel the price of stim packs is fairly cheap in comparison to the amount of $ I pull in from crimes.
BUT
for a lower level player (levels 1-15) $500 for just one small stim is pretty high priced in comparison to how much they can pull in from crimes.

Therefore, I feel that if there could possibly be a price fluxuation (kinda like traveling).
Levels:

1 - 5
$50 per dirty small stim (can only be used by players under level 5)
If a level 1 - 5 player sends it to someone higher than level 5 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak.

5 - 10
$100 per crude small stim (can only be used by players under level 10)
If a level 1 - 10 player sends it to someone higher than level 10 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak. Yes if a level 1 - 5 uses this, they can.

10 - 15
$200 per cheap small stim (can only be used by players under level 15)
If a level 1 - 15 player sends it to someone higher than level 15 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak. Yes if a level 1 - 10 uses this, they can.

15+
$500 per small stim pack, and the rest is already in place. Smile

Also this way if someone levels and still has stock of the “weaker” stims, they can either give them to a lower level or sell them on the item market. Also, higher level players can buy these to help out with some of the lower level players.

Also you could mix the ATM machine within the hospital with these also

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin