Newspaper Editors
2007.Dec.05, 02:21 PM

zenith Wrote:The main point of the "newspaper" is to show the coding changes to the game. I update it every time I make a change that affects gameplay. There are code changes that do not show up on here however, but these are generally for things you don't see or won't affect your gaming experience (such as added tracking/logging for security or new administration features).

If you'd like to write stories, you are more than welcome to use the forum. I even prefer this method, as it results in getting responses for everyone to see.

Heh, okay. I just thought newspaper editors would be a good addition to the game due to noobs then knowing what is going in WITH the game. And say someone wanted to advertise something, then those newspaper editors could place the advertisement into the newspaper, so EVERYONE can see it, not just the ones who come here often.
2007.Dec.05, 02:47 PM

Yoda tried this a while back, the AL times last 4 or 5 editions before everyone got bored with it. It had a front page, Sports section ( bet you didn't know AL had a soccer team ), Economy or something section, and an Classified section. But thing was no one was really motivated enough to write something everyday. You need real writers and editors, who would take it serious, to be successful. :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Dec.05, 05:25 PM

why not hire real ones then? lol zenith could prolly handpick a few artistic writers willing to take the job and receive a fee of well.. i dont know! 1 credit a day mybe?? lol
2007.Dec.05, 09:03 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Yoda tried this a while back, the AL times last 4 or 5 editions before everyone got bored with it. It had a front page, Sports section ( bet you didn't know AL had a soccer team ), Economy or something section, and an Classified section. But thing was no one was really motivated enough to write something everyday. You need real writers and editors, who would take it serious, to be successful. :wink:

Apparently Yoda wasn't the one to be a newspaper editor? Why give up when a couple people get bored of writing? Dude, I'd be up for the job, but because of my low level, I wouldn't get it, but yeah. No one agrees, especially Zenith. It won't happen.
2007.Dec.06, 07:09 AM

Canosoup Wrote:AL had a soccer team ),

really??
can you tell me more about this?
2007.Dec.07, 11:49 PM

I'm sure if Zen needed any help with that stuff, she'd let us know. But I wouldn't could on her asking for help with the newspaper..