AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Newspaper Editors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This idea came to me from looking at the thread in Support the Lottery. Any which way, newspaper editors would be a good position so Zenith don't have to post it all. Seeing as the winner of the lottery could be posted in the newspaper, or any other event. That way Zenith don't have to post it all. I just thought that a newspaper editor(s) would be a good addition to the game, leaving Zenith and Err less work to do.

Anyway, discuss your opinions!

Or...just totally blow off this topic. Smile

decadency

hahaha! no! this is a pretty good topic. hahaha seeing we have an editor, opens huge possibilties. think of it, we could write stuff on the most hated persoon the game, give reviews on the most grueling gang wars. heck you could even spread around gossips like ___ is gay lol you could leave the last part lol Biggrin

theghost83

I like both idea's,hope Zen can make that happen!

filthymick

isn't that sorta what the forum is for?

filthymick Wrote:isn't that sorta what the forum is for?

Actually no. Newspaper editors would have the privelage to post events in the newspaper, you know, the page that opens up when you sign in? Anyway, if Zenith makes that happen, I just hope she knows that it will bring a lot of stress off of her.

filthymick

when you put it that way that would be very cool mabey have a article about what gangs beat who or mabey more stories about i dunno mabey like balazaar and them other npc's who cant give themselves personality

filthymick Wrote:when you put it that way that would be very cool mabey have a article about what gangs beat who or mabey more stories about i dunno mabey like balazaar and them other npc's who cant give themselves personality

Exactly what I made this thread for. I just hope Zen and Err take it into consideration and pick the best people for the job if they do. And by everyone's compliments, I do believe this is an agreeable suggestion?
The main point of the "newspaper" is to show the coding changes to the game. I update it every time I make a change that affects gameplay. There are code changes that do not show up on here however, but these are generally for things you don't see or won't affect your gaming experience (such as added tracking/logging for security or new administration features).

If you'd like to write stories, you are more than welcome to use the forum. I even prefer this method, as it results in getting responses for everyone to see.

filthymick

:shock: Biggrin yea!!! Zenith agreed with my original opinion AND likes Futurama too! i love this game, i wish i had more$$ to donate more often
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's