What happened to the lottery?
2007.Dec.02, 07:19 PM

someone's getting a little spazzy in here.
2007.Dec.02, 07:21 PM

The reason for the sudden cancellation of the lottery, well there were many, but I also had some medical issues arise, and I didn't want to blab to the community that I was ill. So I am sorry for the lack of information, I take full responsibility.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Dec.02, 07:30 PM

Thank you again Ushanewnewba no problem.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2007.Dec.02, 07:30 PM

Another lottery bites the dust Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Dec.02, 07:35 PM

My feeble attempt to make ADMIN run a lottery fails again. My hopes was to get 50-100 people to play and really have some good fun. I had between 10-20 people playing, and it just wasn't enough to keep it exciting. My suggestion to the community is the next time players TRY and make the game more fun is to not flame them in the forums. If you have issues take it to the person through in-game mail. It's the right thing to do. I only had two people upset, I can only imagine how many mails Zenith and Err get when the community doesn't like how something is handled. As far as anything else goes, if you have an issue with a player, take it to them first, if you don't like thier respnse them by all means get the communities input. Smile I enjoyed the lottery, and who knows, maybe if someone else steps up, they will have my complete backing!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Dec.02, 07:48 PM

I am sorry you feel I was flaming you I just thought that a public explanation was in order when this was a public lottery run in part in the forums. Why did you not e-mail me and be proactive about it.It would have been the right thing to do. You still seem to have enough time to attack me in game. lol Or in the very least just leave the lottery post up saying that it was closing and why. With it being deleted the way it was just made me wonder why? And I am not upset I accept your reasons for shutting it down.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2007.Dec.02, 08:03 PM

Dear Niteslayer,

U asked for info and i was just posting what i had seen. I could understand u being upset but i Don't think i was outta line mentioning it, regardless of wether he was in my gang or not. I was sticking up for a friend.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Dec.02, 08:08 PM

yikes :shock:
2007.Dec.02, 08:09 PM

Howlsong Wrote:DONT have a COW, Man!
This was the part I had the problem with. I don't have a problem with you sticking up for a friend I was just trying to stick up for myself but I guess that is just having a cow, spazzing and flaming. I will try to not let it happen again.

2007.Dec.02, 08:17 PM

Calm down now. It was just a lottery. Imagine if no one won at all!

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin