AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What happened to the lottery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am guessing that the topic being deleted means that it is over. With no explanation why and no last drawing it leads me to wonder if it really was a scam. It taught me a good lesson not to spend my money on one again. I wish the next person that starts one the best of luck but I will not fall for that one again.
Im guessing its not over...I think i broke even or lost a k or so....I hope it returns Smile
Yeah you are a Super Villain of course you want more of our money! Like I said I will not make that mistake again and I hope no one else does either.
i dont get any money from it....i lost money....
gtoofs Wrote:I think i broke even or lost a k or soSmile
Well I lost more the a k so I will leave it at that. You were not running the lottery so I am glad you got some of your money back. :roll:

strt182

I saw usha's post b4 it disappeared he said he would make sure everyone got their money back. DONT have a COW, Man!
Ok explain to me again why you are responding Howlsong. You seem to stick your nose where it does not belong a lot. We can do with out the smart mouth comments. You did not run the lottery. I do not think his post just disappeared either. I did not see it and he is a mod and author of the topic so I am pretty sure he deleted it. Why would he do that if he wanted everyone to know they would get there money back? I just asked a simple Question if you all are going to get so defensive about it. I will just have to ask Why?
Before the topic was moved or deleted, I offered refunds to everyone. Please email me in-game how much you paid, and I will of course refund the money. My sincerest apologies if you feel you were scammed. Thanks for mailing me first and giving me the opportunity to rectify my mistake. A big thank you.
Thank you for the explanation even though it did get a little smart at the end. I did e-mail you and you said wait the lottery was still on when the thread was deleted I waited a few days and nothing so I posted. Well thanks again and I do not want my money back I played and it was my mistake. One I will not repeat.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's