Shadowguard
2008.Feb.04, 10:47 AM
Shadowguard
Shadowguard attacks innocent ONLINE players when they are a much lower level than him! So every low level watch out for him!
2008.Feb.04, 10:56 AM

Actually their is always a reason and i know the reason.
Dont call people out on forums gets you into trouble.
Mod please close this
2008.Feb.04, 11:00 AM

when you mail me cursing at me because you was kicked out of the gang for being offline for days and thn turn around and continue those actions yes i will hospitalize you :wink:
2008.Feb.04, 11:18 AM
Re: Shadowguard
ramtheman Wrote:Shadowguard attacks innocent ONLINE players when they are a much lower level than him! So every low level watch out for him!

Wow there dude, if I would of received an email like you sent, I would of done the same thing and sent a bar of soap for you too. Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.04, 11:46 AM
Re: Shadowguard
Jolabent Wrote:
ramtheman Wrote:Shadowguard attacks innocent ONLINE players when they are a much lower level than him! So every low level watch out for him!

Wow there dude, if I would of received an email like you sent, I would of done the same thing and sent a bar of soap for you too. Smile

Lol...to funny, and if Shadowguard attacked someone like that, thier was good reason.
2008.Feb.04, 01:39 PM

Shadowguard normally has a good reason to kicking someone into the dirt. He always had reason whenever he was kicking my ass. Neutral
2008.Feb.04, 02:40 PM

God, that's the best name ever....Brosefdawgtonson.
2008.Feb.04, 02:43 PM

i know my word dont mean much latley.. but SG aint gunna hit you for no reason.. hes a stand up player and has my respect. you must done something to get his attention.. hes not the type to bash you for nothing
2008.Feb.04, 02:55 PM

-Pats the down one.- Aww...Brosefdawgtonson is here for ya.
2008.Feb.04, 05:38 PM

i've busted shadowguard outta jail and he's always cool with me