AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

ramtheman

Shadowguard attacks innocent ONLINE players when they are a much lower level than him! So every low level watch out for him!

XxDragonxX

Actually their is always a reason and i know the reason.
Dont call people out on forums gets you into trouble.
Mod please close this

shadowinc

when you mail me cursing at me because you was kicked out of the gang for being offline for days and thn turn around and continue those actions yes i will hospitalize you :wink:
ramtheman Wrote:Shadowguard attacks innocent ONLINE players when they are a much lower level than him! So every low level watch out for him!

Wow there dude, if I would of received an email like you sent, I would of done the same thing and sent a bar of soap for you too. Smile
Jolabent Wrote:
ramtheman Wrote:Shadowguard attacks innocent ONLINE players when they are a much lower level than him! So every low level watch out for him!

Wow there dude, if I would of received an email like you sent, I would of done the same thing and sent a bar of soap for you too. Smile

Lol...to funny, and if Shadowguard attacked someone like that, thier was good reason.
Shadowguard normally has a good reason to kicking someone into the dirt. He always had reason whenever he was kicking my ass. Neutral
God, that's the best name ever....Brosefdawgtonson.

Nitromthn

i know my word dont mean much latley.. but SG aint gunna hit you for no reason.. hes a stand up player and has my respect. you must done something to get his attention.. hes not the type to bash you for nothing
-Pats the down one.- Aww...Brosefdawgtonson is here for ya.

coltfanjay

i've busted shadowguard outta jail and he's always cool with me
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's