Shadowguards most liked player for 2007 HQ
2007.Dec.01, 02:25 AM

I'm pretty sure my IQ goes down every time I read these type of posts. I wasn't that smart to begin with, but since the kiss up lovefest attempt, I have had trouble feeding and bathing myself. I think an AL drinking game is in order; every time he posts a gross grammatical error or irrelevant/inapplicable emoticon you have to take a shot. If you are unable to drink, you must attack him the next time you see him online in-game.

Mods- edit this if you think this is a "personal attack", but keep in mind this is directed to the a character, not any person living or dead. I refuse to believe any person able to afford internet access is actually this "special".

Back to the real topic at hand:
FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Eaglefreak: Yes it was a personal attack. You weren't going for the "character" you were going for the player of the character.
2007.Dec.01, 02:26 AM

leonard skinner!!!
2007.Dec.01, 02:35 AM

shadowinc Wrote:everybody takes this so serious if you have read it you would have known it was posted jokingly,i could care less about this contest of most liked player,i just wanted both sides to see how they sounded and still sound,like a bunch of kids fighting over candy,hope this post gets locked and deleted,maybe you will read the post and then understand how all of you have been acting so childish over this one lil contest,good luck growing up lol lol lol lol lol
win or lose it does not matter for one reason,i'm still playing and having fun

Ummm, I dunno about U but, considering we all play the same game all day long, should give us a rite to be as childish as we want!! Razz

"MOMMY SG pulled My HAIR!!" :cry: :cry:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Dec.01, 02:39 AM

so one day i was walkin down the street and i was thinking myself... what if shadowguard won the award for most liked player of AL? but almost at the same moment i realized that was reality, so i tried to think of something more imaginative. unfortunately, i was talking outloud, and everyone around me thought i was a complete gaymo for spending most of my real life time thinking about a game with no pictures.

and then i got shot.

the story doesnt end there though. i had just finished listening to a 50 cent album and was wearing shadowguard's new super sic vest to look cool. saved my life. then i killed everyone.

VOTE SHADOWGUARD FAV PLAYR 2007!!1!!
2007.Dec.01, 08:14 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:everybody takes this so serious if you have read it you would have known it was posted jokingly,i could care less about this contest of most liked player,i just wanted both sides to see how they sounded and still sound,like a bunch of kids fighting over candy,hope this post gets locked and deleted,maybe you will read the post and then understand how all of you have been acting so childish over this one lil contest,good luck growing up lol lol lol lol lol

Ummm, I dunno about U but, considering we all play the same game all day long, should give us a rite to be as childish as we want!! Razz

i'm tell dad you broke my G.I .Joe and took his beer Biggrin
2007.Dec.02, 07:07 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:

i'm tell dad you broke my G.I .Joe and took his beer Biggrin

That was Beer? i thought it was cat pee and threw it out!! :roll: :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Dec.02, 08:11 PM

It must've been a rolling rock. Those are always being mistaken for cat pee.
2007.Dec.02, 08:35 PM

don't tell "hick" dad Twisted

[edit: Druchii was here -07 ]
2007.Dec.03, 02:59 PM

thats mean

[edit: I know that qouting pyramids are great fun, but atleast try to contribute something to the thread. Druchiimeister]
2007.Dec.03, 05:25 PM

No point in playing the pyramid game. I played before in some thread on AL (Can't quite remember what it was) the thread got locked after my post and pyramids where deleted so I won. Soon After I went to the voting station to put a slip in for SG because I thought I was going off-topic in a very on topic thread.