AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguards most liked player for 2007 HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

shadowinc

come on everybody i will be a good player for the rest of the year and next year,i promise not to hospitalize anybody(unless they need to be) :roll: and will not whine in the forums Sad ,i really enjoy all this good old time fun,i feel everybody should let me run the most liked i will not rigg it(unless i lose) :wink: ,i will not accuse anybody of helping or pass the blame off on anybody else for anything they do lol ,i i'll even vote for Daredevel to be runner up Twisted come on everybody vote for shadowguard to be most liked and Daredevel for runner up Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Twisted

Scorpious

I vote for ShadowGuard with Daredevil as runner up. lol lol lol

psheehan78

I'm pretty sure you'll get enough votes without asking for 'em 8)

jovany

i vote for shadowguard not only beacause he helped me durin my middle day os plaYIN THIS GAME BUT BECAUSE HE IS A NICE PERSON Biggrin

shadowinc

psheehan78 Wrote:I'm pretty sure you'll get enough votes without asking for 'em 8)

what about my runner up daredevel,i have to take care of him,he is coooollll!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: lol

psheehan78

Very true. He always makes a big "Most Liked" push towards the end of the year...
I vote that if I see any more "Most liked" thread I'm going to punch a walrus!

shadowinc

Canosoup Wrote:I vote that if I see any more "Most liked" thread I'm going to punch a walrus!

i vote if you don't like it don't post in it,
Cmon you have to admit these are getting obnoxious, wait till February people!!
Canosoup Wrote:I vote that if I see any more "Most liked" thread I'm going to punch a walrus!

I agree only i think i'll beat up the next dummy brings it up b4 feb Evil
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's