AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguards most liked player for 2007 HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

playajam

i think most involved can take biggest douche award

zing...

playajam

disregard that. i was at a lynerd skynerd concert where jesus was the lead singer with an all angel backup band. and i was front row, hammered drunk

mudpies

skynyyyyrrrrd.

I worked at a radio station and one of the dj's actually called skynyrd "sky-nard" on the air.

he didn't last long.

edit: that's how much of an impact the guy had, I still misspell skynyrd to this day.
playajam Wrote:disregard that. i was at a lynerd skynerd concert where jesus was the lead singer with an all angel backup band. and i was front row, hammered drunk

FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!

chumstain

I believe its spelled "Skynyrd." And I suck for knowing that.
har har har, he'll be singing "Gimme 3 Steps" soon!! 8)

chumstain

Howlsong Wrote:har har har, he'll be singing "Gimme 3 Steps" soon!! 8)

Written about an experience in a horrible redneck bar in my town called The Little Brown Jug. "I was cuttin' a rug in a place called the jug..."

shadowinc

everybody takes this so serious if you have read it you would have known it was posted jokingly,i could care less about this contest of most liked player,i just wanted both sides to see how they sounded and still sound,like a bunch of kids fighting over candy,hope this post gets locked and deleted,maybe you will read the post and then understand how all of you have been acting so childish over this one lil contest,good luck growing up lol lol lol lol lol
win or lose it does not matter for one reason,i'm still playing and having fun

mudpies

good for you.
I want some candy!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's