Super Villains Farmed Gangs Aid Competition
2007.Dec.03, 12:57 AM

thanks for the comp SV.... it was alot of fun!!!!!!!!
2007.Dec.03, 12:59 AM

You guys did awesome!! Thanks for playing with us Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Dec.03, 01:01 AM

what a nice comp...thank you all who joined in the fun

no winners for the second round so we are going to do pay-outs for most damage dealt

75k to Dark Matter
50k to Decimation
25K to Future Villains

[Image: 852c4lu.jpg]
2007.Dec.03, 02:36 AM

i would like to thank every gang member who participated in this event. It was a great event.

I would also like to thank Punisher for coming up with this idea, and getting it all set up. Also all the SV's for the hard work and cooperation to pull off that second war, what a night!!!

Lastly I would like the thank Zen for her role in giving out the gang tags for the event.
2007.Dec.03, 06:26 AM

wow, definitely a late night, today is gonna be a long day Smile

Thanks to all who joined in our event, without everyone beating up our little hideout, we wouldn't have had so much fun.

Thanks again Zen for allowing us to host this event and tweaking the server a bit so we can keep on doing mass wars like this in the future.

For those of you who are trying to figure out the screen shot, its in chronological order from bottom to top.
Red Wings was the last gang we beat before the comp.
Damage Dealt is how much we hit our opponents hideout.
Damage Received is how much you all hit us.....unreal effort, very nice!!!!!
2007.Dec.03, 08:48 AM

thanks villains! That was a lot of fun. Quite the contrast between the first and second contest.
2007.Dec.04, 04:46 AM

:Unstickied:

This was so much fun, thanks to everyone who participated.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Dec.04, 05:14 AM

You're gonna have to scrub harder if you want to get rid of that stickiness, Ush.
2007.Dec.04, 09:13 PM

Maybe I'm a newbie but it looks like SPAWN had third amount of damage dealt.. not future?

Never mind.... Looking at it wrong Smile
2007.Dec.04, 09:17 PM

You are looking at the wrong side, those numbers are what we as the SV's did to the gang. You want to look at the DMG recieved line. Dark Matter 11k, Diss 7k, Future Vill 3363 and Spawn only did 2613.

Smile