Idea for new weapons
2007.Nov.29, 02:04 PM

anyway back on the topic... i think new weapons would be cool, but with so many already devastating weapons in play now, it would probably not be very affective, imagine using a garrot (choking wire) against a katana for instance. but then a again i got a freaking peacekeeper and have lost to a battle axe lol, so it might work if infused with the element of surprise
2007.Nov.29, 02:22 PM

I have always thought, since I first started playing, that there shoul;d be some sort of bomb for gang wars.

In an effort to keep things even, a bomb, that would take off say 750 hideout HP, would afford a lesser gang an advantage in a gang war.

Now, I dont think this thing should come cheap, maybe $1,000,000.
2007.Nov.29, 06:23 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:I have always thought, since I first started playing, that there shoul;d be some sort of bomb for gang wars.
Engineering
Engineering teaches how to use explosives and how to build and repair items and structures. Accuracy and Intelligence are trademarks. It is similar to the construction career, but focuses on mental ability over physical.
2007.Nov.29, 10:39 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:I have always thought, since I first started playing, that there shoul;d be some sort of bomb for gang wars.

In an effort to keep things even, a bomb, that would take off say 750 hideout HP, would afford a lesser gang an advantage in a gang war.

Now, I dont think this thing should come cheap, maybe $1,000,000.

I think the only gangs who could afford that would be the gangs who don't need it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Nov.30, 07:07 AM

Other idea, an automated surveillance system, once attacked, the hideout could cause like 2k dmg on the first attackers.

it would have to be recharged after every fight or so.
2007.Nov.30, 07:18 AM

What about a system that allows the hideout to use its own defensive weapons XD.It would automatically defend your hideout when all members are offline!Thus this would give defense to the low member gangs and a kick in the teath to the large gangs as they have members online 95% of the time.All gang hideouts would be equipped with them and could be upgraded but only those gangs that are offline!!! would get this protection.Basically it would just give a bloody nose to the attacking gang but would stop large gangs rolling over X number of gangs in a short time. Twisted
2007.Nov.30, 09:41 AM

zenith Wrote:I think the only gangs who could afford that would be the gangs who don't need it.

Not necessarily. To use my own gang as an example, we are extremely active, but, regarldess of our activity we will never catch gangs like the Super Villians, Dark Matter, 499 or Decimation in gang war points.

By this measure, our hideout will always be inferior to theirs. Now, I am not saying that we are rolling in dough over here, but, if the situation arose where we were feeling a little saucy, I would love to drop a bomb on the Villians.

P.S.
All gangs, ideas and actions expressed in the post above are hypothetical. Yet, for some reason I am now worried abouit the well being of my gang.
2007.Nov.30, 05:27 PM

you're lucky you said you wanna drop da bomb on SV and not the Phamily... lucky I's tell ya!!!

j/k