Rioting in Jail
2006.Sep.06, 11:39 AM

ROFL....

yeah probably... but its still a matter of knowing ppl.. or having a way to mass communicate and get together and do it all at the same time then...
2006.Sep.06, 05:54 PM

actually, the way of communication is very simple...there is already a network here for that with a number of players that has recently joined.

MSN is a great tool in the online gaming community Wink

so if 10 of us were to all get in jail at the same time, it would be very simple to create a riot (if the option was available)
2006.Sep.07, 06:32 AM

ROFL... its still a matter of knowing the ppl then to get their msn info...

might as well just create a chat room... lol
2006.Sep.08, 02:48 PM

how about having it require energy. you ahve the option of in jail instead of training you can choose to slip notes to other prisoners. it does not have to necessarily assume that only registered poeple are in jail. there could be others, like the people we rob on the streets aren't real players. so you use energy to send notes and such, and the more energy you expend this way and the more otehr registered players do the same the more likely a riot is.

you can also have it where the players that are sending notes are the ones involved in riots and thus bear more fo the risk of retaliation. i think if there are riots they should have a prison infirmary. so it increases your time in jail and when in the infirmary you can't even train. so you get the worst of both worlds. so for isntance if your prison time is increased 200 minutes for a big riot you might spend 60 of that in the infirmary.

i think also if there is a riot the poeple that weren't trying to spread notes around should be less likely to get in trouble for it, BUT i think if enough people are involved in the riot in jail then EVERYONE wheter you tried to participate or not should ahve a chance of getting in further trouble. like when the feds lock down an entire penitentiary after one wing riots.
2006.Sep.08, 03:33 PM

i have an idea

What if there was a plan a riot, as well as bust and bail, if there was already a riot planning by another member of the jail you could join that one. After 10 mins everyone on the list started a riot and the more people on the list the more successful the riot is. If it failed the planner of the riot got the most amount of jail time. If they wanted to have a greater chance of escaping but risk more time they could help plan the riot. Maybe you could increase chances even further by bribing guards, the more money added to the riot fund the greater the chance of succeding. Could also help with inflation...