AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rioting in Jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any chance if theres alot of friends in jail that we can riot and maybe break free?

wouldnt need so many Action or Energy point just alot of mean spirited people

i had thought of that before but people just laughed at me
now their will point and laugh at me too awwwwwwww

Inferno

well... wat happens if u the only one in jail ?

wat happens if u dont know anyone in jail with u...

wat happens if u dont know anyone in game?

2 many probable issues that could come with it..

maybe if fully thought out it could b a geat idea... but till then... not such a good one...

not trying to throw it out.

Lostangel

To answer Inferno (hypothetically)

1) A minimum number of people would be needed to start a riot
2) You could have a riot link in jail (next to Bust out). If enough people click the riot link, a riot happens. There is a change it succeeds and everyone who rioted gets out. If it fails, jail time is increased by some amount. I don't think it should be based on action points. The increased jail time should be 30 minutes or more. Maybe a sliding scale based on the amount of time you got, you have left when you click the link or time left when riot is triggered (my favorite of the three)
I could see players paying other players to join in the riot. Maybe a single player could bribe the guards. The ideas are endless. The only limits are the time Zenith & Co have to code.
no rather 30min hospital time, riot police wouldnt be so kind i think...

LeftyTroll

Druchii Wrote:now their will point and laugh at me too awwwwwwww

can i point and laugh Dru? Wink

also, what would a prison riot do to reputaion?

Inferno

but again.. that leads to problems with who knows who.. and who isnt a shy lonely person in the game...

and again.. how do u know everyone presses the riot button..

for all u know.. u get some guy say yeah ill do it..

and u get the number of guys to do it..

but one guy turns out to b a prick and doesnt and u all get busted for it...

while he leaves from his average time while u all got the extra 30 mins to sit thru...

2 many problems that can possibly pop up.. i personally dont find it worth it..

but that is just my perspective opinion

Lostangel

This game isn't the johnney do-gooder game. Smile

If Ms. Wallflower or Mr. Liar don't press the button, and it fails, that is the risk you have to take. As people start doing those harder crimes, we will see more of the 200+ minutes post in the jail. A riot might seem like a better idea then.

I am not saying you HAVE to press the link, just that it is a good idea to have it available...
lol Lefty.

Well isnt co-operation the point of getting referrals and joining a gang? Im suspecting the best gangs are those that have 5+ and work togheter over msn.

and i hope that more difficult Action Point crimes will appear once people start to reach level 40 and they can steal 200 sports car a day.

im sure you wanna riot to get out when your serving a life sentence
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's