GTA Crime requirement
2008.Mar.22, 06:17 PM
GTA Crime requirement
Hi, Would someone give me some advice as to what kind of stats or level do u need to not get caught by police?

For example, "Steal the old Clunker". I have more dex than the stated requirement In the beginner guide. The guide stated 8-9 dex is enough, which I believe is true. I have an average successful rate of about 75%. However, I seem to get caught at least 1 time out of 6-7 time.

Your insight is appreciated. Razz
2008.Mar.25, 09:42 AM

Number of time a crime is completed is a major factor for the crime's success rate.

I noticed, there is a luck factor in the game. Sometime, you will have better luck in combat, gym training, and crime.

What would you do to increase the luck factor?
2008.Mar.25, 09:48 AM

Do the 1 and 2 AP crimes a bit, raise your crime rate success percentage. That will help you succeed at harder crimes more.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.25, 03:43 PM

don't ever try a crime that is going to take more than twice your AP, you will most likely fail.
2008.Mar.25, 05:07 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:don't ever try a crime that is going to take more than HALF your AP, you will most likely fail.

Fixed.

You cant attempt crimes that take twice your AP. lol
2008.Mar.25, 05:55 PM

Casius Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:don't ever try a crime that is going to take more than HALF your AP, you will most likely fail.

Fixed.

You cant attempt crimes that take twice your AP. lol
Thank you that is what i ment.
2008.Mar.25, 06:53 PM

Thats an interesting point. That's should be the rule of thumb for all newbie player out there.

Would reputation REAL lower the amount of jail time? I never really tried that.

What's your guys take on that.
2008.Mar.25, 07:01 PM

It probably would but i wouldn't train it until i had ALL of my others stats where i wanted them.