are you AL standard?
2008.Jul.14, 10:24 AM

randomjacker Wrote:there is also a hit then train, rinse and repeat method. Where you train every time your happy and energy is full, during this process you hit (PvP) once to let you happy get to full. this allows you to level slowly and keep your power level high....

If you are REALLY active, this is a good method.

I remember, I got to level 11 in 11 days without power leveling. Just train, hit, train, hit.

Amend
2008.Jul.14, 10:46 AM

I use Random's method as well. . I think of it as happiness management.. If your happiness is within 10% or so of max, you train. If less, use the EP on a skill or PVP. It has worked fairly well so far. You level fast through your teens, but it slows down after 20. your stats will hold up fairly well too.

I am not sure how this works past the mid 20's, but so far it has produced good results.
2008.Jul.14, 10:49 AM

It stays a good method for even training and leveling all the way up. Like you said though, it does get a lot more tedious as your level gets higher. To the point that if you wanna get a couple levels up quick, you gotta focus on straight leveling.
2008.Jul.14, 11:18 AM

His way falls under my 2nd category as that's what I'm also doing for now. It's still a short-term approach, but it's much better than just waiting for your happiness to refill and wasting energy.
2008.Jul.14, 11:57 AM

thanks guys its been very helpful.. keep it coming if you can Biggrin

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.14, 12:02 PM

This is my method which is a little pricey but works good for me.

I wait 40 mins then spend about 5 creds to fill my happiness. I do a full train then repeat. By doing it this way i am able to train about 200 more EP at full happiness(per day) than if i used randoms method. Its a little expensive but worth the extra dev points if you ask me...
2008.Jul.14, 12:19 PM

Does it matter people play the game differently to one another.
2008.Jul.14, 12:23 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Does it matter people play the game differently to one another.
we are just sharing our metheds and learning from one another, sometimes its interesting to see how others play

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.14, 12:26 PM

lol we all play the same in some way we click to look at profiles we click to train we click to crime and we click to lvl up :wink:
2008.Jul.14, 12:29 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:lol we all play the same in some way we click to look at profiles we click to train we click to crime and we click to lvl up :wink:

Not me. I just hit tab and use the enter key A LOT.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "