are you AL standard?
2008.Jul.14, 06:58 AM

as a melee fighter you should be working str, dex and resistance, ac affects you a lil bit but not as much as most think
2008.Jul.14, 07:07 AM

basically if you are a level 20 with those stats for example, youll most likely be getting owned by some level 18s or so that decided to up acc to 25

I wasnt a big leveler in the beginning or an extreme trainer...I balance most of my attacking and training, but at level 17 i could use the 450 and the ionized axe. Smile

doh
2008.Jul.14, 07:49 AM

someone told me that if your skills are low for the weapon you use it doesnt matter how high ur stats are as you still wont hit that good all the time, if thats the case what should i train my axe skill up to too be above average?? i.e axe skill-5 ect

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.14, 08:05 AM

Keep your stats 3 to 4 levels above your playing level and you'll be fine.
2008.Jul.14, 08:09 AM

Whats leveling? Is that the thing I do once every 4 months?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.14, 08:35 AM

^^ You have been playing for 10 years and 8 months?

Wink
2008.Jul.14, 08:42 AM

klaw16 Wrote:^^ You have been playing for 10 years and 8 months?

Wink

you havent done any work for 10 minutes, 8 seconds Wink

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.14, 08:59 AM

hahahahah. I know. My boss hates me.
2008.Jul.14, 09:05 AM

there's 2 strategies in the game.

1) you level like crazy initially. You must be active to dodge many hits then right as you go offline, but now you have an advantage over those you were once below in level in terms of AP and EP. Especially once you reach a new EP/AP refresh level. This is a long-term strategy. In the short-term, it will be disaster for you and your gang in gang wars. Leveling also increases humanity.

2) You stay at the same level for a long time, and train all your stats well above your level. You are now an elite player for anybody within a few levels of you, but you're hurting by not potentially leveling and taking advantage of those extra gains from it. This is a short-term strategy, but mixed with high activity and a good house/high end, it often can overcome its disadvantages. Nevertheless, in absolute terms it will take you longer to improve stats.

That's AL Leveling 101
2008.Jul.14, 09:20 AM

there is also a hit then train, rinse and repeat method. Where you train every time your happy and energy is full, during this process you hit (PvP) once to let you happy get to full. this allows you to level slowly and keep your power level high....