Rising Turkey Prices Leads to Jail Time
2007.Nov.06, 11:08 PM
Rising Turkey Prices Leads to Jail Time
As the the Hallowed Spirits go back to rest, the air of winter begins to approach, and that can only mean one thing - a big feast! And there can be no feast without turkey! Unfortunately, the poultry market has forced prices to rise - even Chick Fil-A meals have gone from $5 to $5.60 in some regions - and the prized fowl are now incredibly hard to get a hold of - so much so that people are getting caught for illegal poultry trading!

It's your duty... nay... priviledge to make sure that every single person is out of jail so that they may be able to buy turkey for their winter feast. For there should not be any dinner table without turkey dinner. The person who is most able to keep his fellow turkey eaters out of jail will be greatly rewarded. His or her best competition will also receive smaller rewards, but only enough to buy a nice turkey - legally, of course.

levels 1-20 ONLY. Vegans need not apply.

The winner will be decided by AMOUNT of busts. there will be no adjustment to the code. ties will be decided by the amount of minutes divided by the players' levels.

the winner and runners up will receive monetary rewards.

Please do not ask me what the prizes will be, i can not create items, therefore they will all be money. And they will be announced AFTER the competition.

of the players 21+, the winner will receive a knife, because how else are you going to carve that turkey that you're about to buy with your drug money?

competition starts at midnight!!

it is 11PM servertime tuesday the 6th, contest starts at midnight wednesday the 7th!
2007.Nov.06, 11:24 PM

woohoo, I love this idea. Can't wait for it to start. I have all of Bubba's keys like I normally do Smile
2007.Nov.06, 11:24 PM

oooo good thing youre level 20 Smile if you were level 21 your winning prize would drop from money to a knife. Razz
2007.Nov.06, 11:25 PM

so what happens if we level during the contest? lol.
2007.Nov.06, 11:26 PM

i believe it should be ok if you are level 20 or below at the onset of the contest
2007.Nov.06, 11:53 PM

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! To darn bad I just wasted my APs on a complex meth crime before I saw this. BLAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't mind playing catch-up I guess. LOL
2007.Nov.07, 12:01 AM

what about self busts? do they count as a bust?
2007.Nov.07, 12:02 AM

good question Smile

self busts wont count, but they wont take off points either
2007.Nov.07, 12:08 AM

is this going to posted on the home page like usual?
2007.Nov.07, 12:11 AM

shhhh! less competitors this way!

they should be doing their civic duties and contributing to the forums, if they neglect that responsibility it is their loss