Rising Turkey Prices Leads to Jail Time
2007.Nov.07, 02:02 AM

Jolabent Wrote:
saintt Wrote:I'd like to add that the person that busts me the most today when I'm stuck in jail will get their very own knife for their turkey as well. There is no level limit for this contest, good luck

I want to know what kind of knife before I pen that deal Saint lol.

It's my personal carving knife and fancier than any other AL carving knife.

twas signed by wolverine himself and the skull of the mouse I defeated as a level 1, when I first bought it, was made into the hilt. that was a long and strenuous battle mind you (and I sanitized the skull before adding it to the knife of course) although a somewhat unusual piece of cutlery, I assure you it will carve your turkey better than any other. :wink:
2007.Nov.07, 08:19 AM

Good idea,at this very moment i feel everybody is waiting for someone to go in jail. As everybody's waiting, nobody goes in jail lol
2007.Nov.07, 08:58 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I heard it's the knife WOLVERINE!!! signed....

Surely that priceless artifact wouldnt be wasted on merely carving turkey :shock:

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Nov.07, 01:41 PM

dangit....now i am craving Chick-Fil-A nuggets...mmm...and their lemonade...oh dont forget the polynesian dipping sauce and waffle fries...thanks pop, now i must have chick fil-a soon
2007.Nov.07, 03:18 PM

i just had some chick fila like 2 hours ago, it was soooo good.. mm had some o that polynesian sauce... yum yum Smile yay for the student union
2007.Nov.07, 06:03 PM

Knife? We don't need no stinkin' knife! We all gather round the table in ready position. One of us will give the turkey a big whack with a Broyles Combat Axe and everyone runs around gathering pieces. It's every man for themselves so the young, old, and sick usually get the short end of the stick.
2007.Nov.07, 11:54 PM

Thank you for this contest Abysmal. I am sure all the people that ended up in jail were just as happy with it as they never sat in jail longer than 30 seconds. I don't think we will ever see the jail as empty all day as it was today. Smile
2007.Nov.08, 12:20 AM

andyscho Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I heard it's the knife WOLVERINE!!! signed....

Surely that priceless artifact wouldnt be wasted on merely carving turkey :shock:

Nope, it has been sealed and placed in a vault under my beach house.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Nov.08, 12:26 AM

i noticed that myself Smile i was thinking about busting someone out at some point, but there was nobody to bust anyway Biggrin hahaha, good times. results should hopefully be posted soon
2007.Nov.08, 12:29 AM

that would be interesting, if abysmal won his own contest... I can see the hatemail now