Incredibly long lasting gang wars
2007.Nov.05, 11:44 AM
Incredibly long lasting gang wars
Ive seen similar threads before, but I dont think in regards to the new war system...if so, I'm sorry. I personally think we need to have awakened lands swat teams come in and break up wars that go on too long. I see so many wars that seem to never end, and now with Balazars gang, we have a plethora of gangs locked in perpetual wars.

Wouldnt it be cool if after like 5 days or so at war....Swat comes along, hosp or jails the members and ends the war....This would solve alot of war probelms imo.
2007.Nov.05, 12:06 PM

That's a better idea then the one I sent to zen. I suggested that after 48 hours both gangs would loose 100 gang points and the war would end. 8)
2007.Nov.05, 12:41 PM

Jeez and I thought a 6 hour war was too long :shock:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Nov.05, 03:00 PM

Aqualung451 Wrote:That's a better idea then the one I sent to zen. I suggested that after 48 hours both gangs would loose 100 gang points and the war would end. 8)

And if a gang has, for example, 50 gang points? Will it have -50 gang points after 48 hours in a war?
2007.Nov.05, 03:26 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Jeez and I thought a 6 hour war was too long :shock:

lol...i think we had a 2 hour war with balazars gang after they were tweaked up.....i was being kind on 5 days...should be more like 1
2007.Nov.05, 03:52 PM

we tried, :cry: , we tried twice :cry: