AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Incredibly long lasting gang wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive seen similar threads before, but I dont think in regards to the new war system...if so, I'm sorry. I personally think we need to have awakened lands swat teams come in and break up wars that go on too long. I see so many wars that seem to never end, and now with Balazars gang, we have a plethora of gangs locked in perpetual wars.

Wouldnt it be cool if after like 5 days or so at war....Swat comes along, hosp or jails the members and ends the war....This would solve alot of war probelms imo.

Aqualung451

That's a better idea then the one I sent to zen. I suggested that after 48 hours both gangs would loose 100 gang points and the war would end. 8)
Jeez and I thought a 6 hour war was too long :shock:

SulphurLizard

Aqualung451 Wrote:That's a better idea then the one I sent to zen. I suggested that after 48 hours both gangs would loose 100 gang points and the war would end. 8)

And if a gang has, for example, 50 gang points? Will it have -50 gang points after 48 hours in a war?
Canosoup Wrote:Jeez and I thought a 6 hour war was too long :shock:

lol...i think we had a 2 hour war with balazars gang after they were tweaked up.....i was being kind on 5 days...should be more like 1
we tried, :cry: , we tried twice :cry:
Reference URL's