Companies
2008.Apr.07, 12:36 AM

Thank God we don't have to work the drive thrus anymore... Sad
2008.Apr.07, 09:42 AM

sweet; Im in athletics; I think I know what kind of enhancements I might expect if this were ever implemented =P
2008.Jul.08, 11:27 AM

I'm trying to say that for example some players who are in construction can come together to make a construction company that repairs hideouts for hire. Maybe some military players can be mercenaries for hire or something.
2008.Jul.08, 12:05 PM

I had always hoped that a business element would be added to what we already have. The shadowpunk nature of this game leads right into the rise of massive corporations that basicly rule the world.

Individual gangs could in essence become corporations. Selling goods/services, production/operations management, marketing, and even research weapon/armor enchancements (R&D). Basically add a whole new dimension to the game where you can compete on not only who has the most "gang points", but also turn gangs/corporations into revenue drivers.

Obviously a large undertaking, but just one small man's dream...
2008.Jul.08, 12:15 PM

Yeah, all the profitable non-crime stuff justs consists of hits, gambling, and using credits. We need some more profitable "legal" stuff, so we don't get caught by the cops.
2008.Jul.08, 12:34 PM

i always wanted to work at the police station, but Zen changed the career system before i could change from being a Cashier to a low rank police officer