Beerfest II
2007.Oct.25, 09:55 PM

"Here is Sister Zen, Sister Zen, Sister Zen, Watch her drink it all down!" Oh well, I'll be waiting for you Zen, with a funnel and a lil plastic cup of flat, lukewarm beer when it does start...(although you can revive that flat warm beer, in a styrofoam cup full of ice, and drink it through a straw--NOT that I ever did that...lmao @ the college days...)
2007.Oct.25, 09:58 PM

Pfft, even I was ready to rejoin a gang for the time of the comp and give it another try, even if every1 knows I hate these random/luck contest, I would at least have gave it a shot...

Shame on you for taking the fun away for every1 because you can't have it yourself.

grrr

And with this comp, all you need to do is login once , buy a few drinks, get lucky and hit a high score, then you can sit back and relax, your job's done since it's an average thing, not a day long activity contest...

SHAME, F.... SHAME on you's!
2007.Oct.25, 10:07 PM

:x Sad :? :cry:

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.25, 10:18 PM

I just wish people would think twice before mailing Zen about stuff like this. Most issues should be brought to the forums and discussed amongst the community.
2007.Oct.25, 10:24 PM

oh well... maybe next time the complainers won't whine. Royt!
2007.Oct.25, 10:26 PM

nbsvtvt Wrote:I just wish people would think twice before mailing Zen about stuff like this. Most issues should be brought to the forums and discussed amongst the community.

Yes! Let the community deal with the whiners, so Zen can get on with her comp! (Saving one of the few cold ones for ya Zen, so ya won't need that styrofoam cup)
2007.Oct.25, 10:37 PM

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in the AL community who always feel they should be able to compete without putting in the work. I don't really know how the forums can help. The disgruntled will alway end up mailing Zen because she is accessible.

Not really sure how the problem can be remedied.
2007.Oct.25, 10:40 PM

umbudsman/men or council of elders......before you even get an audience with zen?...just a thought
2007.Oct.25, 10:41 PM

Mighke Wrote:Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in the AL community who always feel they should be able to compete without putting in the work. I don't really know how the forums can help. The disgruntled will alway end up mailing Zen because she is accessible.

Not really sure how the problem can be remedied.

OMG, how do I say this--but, I agree with you!
2007.Oct.25, 10:44 PM

gtoofs Wrote:umbudsman/men or council of elders......before you even get an audience with zen?...just a thought

It's a possibility, but i doubt Zen would cut herself off like that.