Mail Reponses
2007.Oct.23, 02:35 AM

For you european players, I'm also available if you need help and neither Err or Zen is on, I'm online when they are offline most often, since we are in two different timezones.

So its just to send me a mail and i will do my best to help you guys out. I cant do much when it comes to ingame technical issues, but I can help you work out any problems you might have ingame with other players. Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Oct.23, 07:41 PM
Re: Mail Reponses
zenith Wrote:Where I live there have wildfires and last night we were told to evacuate by police. The next day or so I will be slightly slow in responding to mail. Feel free to mail Err if need be.

At the moment it looks like things are ok, but the wind over here is very random. For those who are wondering where I am located, I am in the city of Irvine in southern California.

My dang CONDO!!! My condo's not alright, right near it..
2007.Oct.23, 07:58 PM

all of you will be in my prayers zen,please be carefull
2007.Oct.24, 11:03 AM

I have been watching the images of the fires on the news in the UK. It looks bad, i really feel for everyone caught up in the fires. I hope they get them under control very soon.

Take care everyone involved
2007.Oct.24, 09:44 PM

Well, tonight the winds are supposed to be dying down alot. However, we had a few more flare ups today. Plus a second fire joined with the big one to make it even bigger. Last word I got was only 1% contained. UGH!!!!!!