Looking for some Guardians
2007.Oct.18, 10:06 AM

i have sent em in the past... Does that count?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Oct.18, 10:20 AM

I usually tell them we dont stand for bullies, and message me if they get hospitalized by a higher level player again. I send stims if I can, but lately I've been pressed for cash.
2007.Oct.18, 06:18 PM

Jolabent Wrote:I send stims to them if they are online after I hospitalize the bully. Usually I send the level 1's emails telling them that I have sent stims and that we won't stand for bullies in games on our new players and of course, I send them the hospitalization of the player too Smile

She is correct in this. We both usually send enough stims so they have extra. Too bad I gave dayute all those stims during the shootout back then, would have had many extra for the newbies. LOL
2007.Oct.18, 06:26 PM

this post pleases me so much,so many players from diff gangs banding together for the better cause of AL,i want to praise all who have took up this cause,you all have my respect
2007.Oct.18, 06:55 PM

I want to thank everyone for the support on this issue both here in the forums and the PMs you sent me in game also. Please remember what Zenith said in the other post of not going out on witch hunts. If somebody hospitalized another low player chances are somebody is asking them why. Feel free to also mail them and ask them why they are hitting players that are 1 day or 2 days old. Like some, they may not have known they would not get XP from hospitalizing another player. Of course, if they are rude to you or continue it for days then you know by then they do not care. We all ask them and if they say they did not know we give them the benefit of the doubt unless they do it again whereas people have them for targets then.

Thanks again all for your support on this. Like SG, you all have my respect too. Smile Smile
2007.Oct.18, 07:46 PM

Count me in. I have plenty of stims to give away to the helpless. :massivegrin:
2007.Oct.20, 02:57 PM

andyscho Wrote:DO any of you help out the lvl 1's? Send them stims or mail them? seems pointless to hosp the bullies if the newbies dont know they are being avenged

I'll send them stims. We need new people, if they get hosped they may leave. Ok we retaliate for them, but there still in the hospital. So I'll send them stims as well to get them out.