AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Looking for some Guardians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Scorpious

Looking for some Guardians to help these newer players getting hospitalized.

I already know Zeus, SG, and Lady Jol (Jolabent) are looking out for these players as well as myself. Looking for others who we can mail for assistance if we are out of EPs and unable to hit them before they can strike again. THanks much. Smile Smile Smile
I can scout the Hospital for you guys.

strt182

ive been trying to look out as much as possible and always mail first

Aqualung451

I would be happy to help. I was bullied when I was fairly new, lots of higher level players came to my defence.
ya know i'm good for it Wink

hunter52070

As SG know's I'm in lol he and I send mails frequently on players we have seen hospin the level 1's.

give me a mail in game if you need anything.

saint

I try to get them if I see them, but yeah, I'll definitely help

Hostile85

I'm in. I'll keep an eye on the hospital.
DO any of you help out the lvl 1's? Send them stims or mail them? seems pointless to hosp the bullies if the newbies dont know they are being avenged
I send stims to them if they are online after I hospitalize the bully. Usually I send the level 1's emails telling them that I have sent stims and that we won't stand for bullies in games on our new players and of course, I send them the hospitalization of the player too Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's