i dont want to look corrupt
2006.Aug.25, 01:54 PM
i dont want to look corrupt
The gang i am head of is the sub gang of KAOS. With the money from OCs i need to give some to couchmonkey. The way i am doing it now is by giving it to myself then giving it to couchmonkey. To the members of the gang this must look a lot like corruption if i am always sending myself the most money and being unable to prove that i am giving it to couchmonkey. I was just wondering if in the gang vault management an ID to send to could be added. That way it can all look nice and legitimate instead of corrupt and evil.
2006.Aug.25, 01:56 PM

i just realised, i keep repeating the same words

Does anyone have a thesaurus?
2006.Aug.25, 04:58 PM

try http://www.m-w.com
2006.Aug.25, 05:22 PM

I find it quite funny that you don't want to be corrupt and evil, yet you play a game that is all about crime and beating people up.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Aug.25, 05:43 PM

My gang does charitable works for orphans.
2006.Aug.25, 05:50 PM

zenith Wrote:I find it quite funny that you don't want to be corrupt and evil, yet you play a game that is all about crime and beating people up.

May be the game shoudn't be all about crime and beating up people. This is an RPG, after all.
2006.Aug.25, 06:32 PM

Dragon Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I find it quite funny that you don't want to be corrupt and evil, yet you play a game that is all about crime and beating people up.

May be the game shoudn't be all about crime and beating up people. This is an RPG, after all.

Im helpful. I do charitable works. I make cakes with files in them for everyone.
2006.Aug.26, 04:44 AM

yer but even big gangstas pay their crews fairly (do they? its just i dont really know that many of them, for all i know they could spend their time drinking tea and playing hide and seek)
2006.Aug.28, 02:21 PM

666666, your not corrupt, but you are evil lol