Woot Zenith your the best.

Sender : Zen [2] online
Date : 18 October 07 @ 1:36:59 pm
Subject : SnipedSheep

Well, turns out he had another player on his IP, so look in the fed jail. Smile

One bully down Smile
2007.Oct.18, 01:27 PM

I saw a copy of a mail from some user that said "I don't care I play Torn City"

I'll have to get the name of the person or where it was.
2007.Oct.18, 02:12 PM

This shouldn't be a witchhunt. Only reason the player was placed in fed jail was because he had 2 accounts on his IP with similar activity logs. He wasn't put in there for attacking newbs.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Nov.10, 09:37 PM
I got attack
I got a lot of Muggings even some one name the dog lol lol
2007.Nov.10, 10:58 PM

there is alot of us i feel that try to protect lvl 1 and 2 players from actions like mugging and hospitalizing,,all anybody has to do is look in the hospital and see it is happening and then go from there,like a few other players has stated these new players is the life blood of this game and without them it will affect the game :wink:
2007.Nov.11, 08:03 AM

If an account is sitting out there that I or we don't know about that I can give a good chuck of cash to, please let me know. I would be more than happy to give 10k to every newbie that joins this game. I think it would be helpful if they started out with a few additional things like a few stim packs. Once the newbie figures out that while in the hospital, he or she just needs to use one of those and out the front door and back to business at hand. I'm not exactly sure that the ones we miss just end up leaving because of the extended hospital stay. I also would like to set up an idea to start a sponsorship program for each one that initially gets online. It might be a little help to have a big brother or sister to guide them through the first hour of their time on AL.