Level 1's being hospitalized
2007.Oct.13, 06:49 PM

Everytime I ask players why they are hospitalizing LVL 1s and LVL 2s they keep giving me the "I was paid to do it" excuse. My new policy will be to get the names of who "paid" them. I do not think a LVL 4 or LVL 5 even will get paid to hospitalize somebody and/or many somebodies when even higher level players will do it. Maybe my new poilcy will be to hospitalize them then. For anybody who saw that level 2 attack me I got a whopping 4 XP from it. LOL Still no word why he tried it though. HEHE Maybe a couple attacks by me will loosen his tongue so he gives answers.

If it keeps getting out of hand Ush let me know which game these players are coming from. I don't mind returning the hate back to them on their site. HEHE
2007.Oct.13, 10:10 PM

I'd prefer you guys not getting involved with trying to get back at players in other games for things happening here. Chances are they won't stick with it here and it's just not worth the trouble.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Oct.13, 10:20 PM

I just wanna check out the game.
2007.Oct.14, 12:35 AM

I feel Awakened Lands has already hit the cyber-punk game market with a classy image. No reason to draw more attention to the game, to get even with other players. We just need to stick together and take out the trash every now and then.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.14, 01:55 AM

You hit for 459 points of damage. ChuckNorris resists 918 for a total of -459 damage.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2007.Oct.14, 02:23 AM

EvilDeedz Wrote:You hit for 459 points of damage. ChuckNorris resists 918 for a total of -459 damage.

Guess the Chuck Norris Facts website is right.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Oct.14, 12:00 PM

In the hospital as I type

12448 mattyboy709 1 27 Brutalized by 1408 (11827).

14147 nuseoner 1 31 Hospitalized by wingzero (14140).
2007.Oct.14, 12:35 PM

I think one of the big problems is before hospitalizing someone for beating on someone else, you should find out the whys of the entire thing. People just doing their own retaliation without finding out the reason will stop alot of this. If they are bullies hospitalizing, then they should be dealt with.

Before I do anything about my members complaints, I make them send me their flightloggers to prove that it was an online attack, etc. Then we can handle it from there.
2007.Oct.14, 12:44 PM

well Wingzero hospitalized a lvl1 and could not give me a good reason, so I hospitalized him

Now FatherOBlivion hospitalized me w/out even asking why.
2007.Oct.14, 12:52 PM

Dartanon Wrote:well Wingzero hospitalized a lvl1 and could not give me a good reason, so I hospitalized him

Now FatherOBlivion hospitalized me w/out even asking why.
Had no idea of you 2 having some fun of your own but while you were taking the highway, I talked with Shadowguard and the matter between Wingzero and Nuseoner seems to be settled.

Whats with all of you people and refusing to talk before acting?!?! :roll: