EXP for Gang Wars
2008.Mar.27, 03:49 PM

It is bro.But this would be a bit of a bonus as most players that are in gangs see the wars as fruitless.This would give everyone a little incentive to use our aps.Funny thing today i saw a war going on and later i checked the jail and saw a member of the attacked gang in jail for a crime.He couldnt be bothered warring.
2008.Mar.27, 03:58 PM

how are wars fruitless now? there's gang pts from gang battles, exp earned from gang battles and if you take down the opposing hideout you get gang points for that.
2008.Mar.27, 04:06 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:It is bro.But this would be a bit of a bonus as most players that are in gangs see the wars as fruitless.This would give everyone a little incentive to use our aps.Funny thing today i saw a war going on and later i checked the jail and saw a member of the attacked gang in jail for a crime.He couldnt be bothered warring.

Well chances are if they are the ATTACKED gang they see it fruitless to war back. They could log in with the war almost over, what can one person do against say a gang of 12? I know I would waste my ap to fight a war if I had no chance to win.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.27, 04:17 PM

Jolabent Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:It is bro.But this would be a bit of a bonus as most players that are in gangs see the wars as fruitless.This would give everyone a little incentive to use our aps.Funny thing today i saw a war going on and later i checked the jail and saw a member of the attacked gang in jail for a crime.He couldnt be bothered warring.

Well chances are if they are the ATTACKED gang they see it fruitless to war back. They could log in with the war almost over, what can one person do against say a gang of 12? I know I would waste my ap to fight a war if I had no chance to win.

Dont quote me on this 100% but im quite sure it was Great Centauri Republic who declared war on around 4/5 gangs around 9 hours ago.Now when i checked they only had 1 member in an away status.So it wasent a super gang assault and the guy had every reason to hit em back as the other gangs attacked werent the offline for days gangs.He just chose to crime instead.

I may be wrong naming Great Centauri Republic as the attacker but i think it was them (just to straighten that out).

Still ap's for your gang dont really benefit the gang members alot.Criming and buying creds/better armor and weapons with said funds would.So a small bonus would help alot of players, especially the low levels.
2008.Mar.27, 04:51 PM

I have had this personally happen within my own gang.
2008.Mar.27, 04:59 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
I have had this personally happen within my own gang.

Do you think with a little bonus they would have used their ap's differntley?
2008.Mar.27, 06:28 PM

I doubt they would use their ap differently. Not everyone is into warring unless there is a reason for it. Just for points? Well I guess that is a personal preference for each gang of why they are declaring war.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.27, 07:13 PM

Gang battles, yeah, they give exp, but what's the point? I might as well click leave and get more exp, because there are ONLY two people I can score off of. Kinda puts us in a bind. I normally don't attack other gangs when we war, unless we are warred on, then I hit!