AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: EXP for Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you think we should get SOME experience for using AP in wars? I am talking like crime experience and maybe even less. I don't see a lot of wars going on, and maybe this would be an incentive to war? Maybe 1 exp per attack or something?

Dragon

I would not mind, getting some extra experience, in the bag. The incentive is not really that enticing, at the end of the day, but I guess that it is better, than no thing.

biffbaffboff

Id prefer to see 1 exp per 1 damage done to the hideout.You hit for 30 and gain 30 exp points Biggrin

badmanbren

Yer... 1EXP per attack wouldn't really do much in encouraging me to hit. 1exp per damage seems more suitable.

Thor

1 exp per dmg could be worth more than some of you seems to think seeing as how some very active players can deal quite a few k's of dmg per week but how about 1 exp per AP used to attack?

That wouldn't be a huge amount but still enough to make a small diff at the end of the week?

biffbaffboff

Think positive.If someone does a few k damage per week in wars that is alot of ap's used.Ap's used = no cash earned so it would be nice to make that up with exp per hit.Whats more im sure you would see more active low level gangs if they new they could get more exp in wars.
I agree with Biff, its hard getting my guys motivated to spend their AP on wars when they are tryin to save for their next gun, armour, or house. I think 1 xp per point of damage is fair. Gang points aren't much of a motivator for most.
Ushanewnewba 562 atatcks 15448 damage. Over 7 days. I don't know, 15448 exp sounds like too much.

biffbaffboff

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Ushanewnewba 562 atatcks 15448 damage. Over 7 days. I don't know, 15448 exp sounds like too much.

Not for your level.That is peanuts.How much ap did that cost?Work out how much $$$ you would have earned with those ap's plx.

Mine personally is JohnRambo 212 4364 1272.Thats 1272 ap normal crime is sports car 21 ap.Thats 60.5 crimes say 55 successful ones at $800 each = $48457 lost through using my aps in this way.If id got a exp per hit id have got 4364 exp.

My next level is around the 40k exp needed to level up so using the equation 1 exp per hit point it would take me 9 weeks roughly to level up.I dont think its that much of a boost but a boost i would welcome.
people in gangs choose to war and use their aps, they don't have to, and isn't exp already given out for wars in the form of gang battles?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's