What makes AL fun for you?
2008.Mar.18, 06:08 PM

I mostly enjoy Awakened Lands, because it allows me to play at my own pace. Hehe, if it was the other way around, then I think that I would of most probably have died of stress, by now. Well, there may be some other reasons, of why I enjoy Awakened Lands, whether they be unknowing to me, or not. There are certain things in this life, that one can not comprehend, you know.

Razz
2008.Mar.18, 07:06 PM

I'm not quite sure what it is. Maybe it is becuse this is the best text game I have ever played. Also going at any pace and not having to worry about getting hit once and losing everything.
2008.Mar.18, 07:21 PM
Re: What makes AL fun for you?
grabtindy Wrote:why do you waste time training an imaginary character when you should be working (thats me at least)? There's nothing to win and its a whole lot easier to make enemies than friends.
Why work when you can play. i quit my job in the real world and became an athlete in the awakenedlands,(ive always wanted 2 be one but im 2 lazy).. why waste energy in the gym in the real world when i can jus press a button on my keyboard and i would have trained really hard in the awakenedlands gym, plus why go out and meet people and freinds when i can do that infont of my computer screen.. the awakenedlands is my new life, now all i need to do is find a awakenedlands girlfreind and thats all i need in life.. who agrees hands up?

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Mar.18, 07:25 PM

o yea, also to be able to wear the best gear possible... unlike FFXI... damn Armada Hauberk, Spharai, and Bravura!!
2008.Mar.18, 08:26 PM
falkon Wrote:
grabtindy Wrote:why do you waste time training an imaginary character when you should be working (thats me at least)? There's nothing to win and its a whole lot easier to make enemies than friends.
Why work when you can play. i quit my job in the real world and became an athlete in the awakenedlands,(ive always wanted 2 be one but im 2 lazy).. why waste energy in the gym in the real world when i can jus press a button on my keyboard and i would have trained really hard in the awakenedlands gym, plus why go out and meet people and freinds when i can do that infont of my computer screen.. the awakenedlands is my new life, now all i need to do is find a awakenedlands girlfreind and thats all i need in life.. who agrees hands up?

i already have my eyes on an AL girlfriend but she dont know it yet
and this is the best text game ever ive tried a few others but nothing compares to AL
2008.Mar.18, 09:29 PM

Thats one thing I tend to agree to.

Even tough saying this is the best game ever is maybe a little too positive, I do know several games that are much more complicated than this one, that are also much less fun.

Ever heard of Runescrap? Case and point.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Mar.18, 09:31 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Thats one thing I tend to agree to.

Even tough saying this is the best game ever is maybe a little too positive, I do know several games that are much more complicated than this one, that are also much less fun.

Ever heard of Runescrap? Case and point.
I thought it was runecrap
2008.Mar.19, 01:10 AM
falkon Wrote:Why work when you can play. i quit my job in the real world and became an athlete in the awakenedlands,(ive always wanted 2 be one but im 2 lazy).. why waste energy in the gym in the real world when i can jus press a button on my keyboard and i would have trained really hard in the awakenedlands gym, plus why go out and meet people and freinds when i can do that infont of my computer screen.. the awakenedlands is my new life, now all i need to do is find a awakenedlands girlfreind and thats all i need in life.. who agrees hands up?

Mhm, I know what you mean. Totally agree. I'm thinking of quitting RL and just marrying and having kids on here. :roll:
2008.Mar.19, 02:36 AM

I'd kill myself for you. I'd kill you for myself.
2008.Mar.19, 06:34 AM

randomjacker Wrote:I'd kill myself for you. I'd kill you for myself.

Good song Biggrin

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin