AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What makes AL fun for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

grabtindy

Just curious to hear why different people enjoy this game. I'm not a big "gamer" this is the only roleplay type game I've ever played, no WoW or D&D for this guy, so I don't have anything to compare to. What makes you spend your hard earned money(or allowance) on a text based game? Why do you waste time training an imaginary character when you should be working (thats me at least)? There's nothing to win and its a whole lot easier to make enemies than friends.

I guess I'm just wondering what makes you weirdos tick.

biffbaffboff

grabtindy Wrote:I guess I'm just wondering what makes you weirdos tick.

??
the thought of some day acquiring corporate sponsorship for my AL gaming makes me tick Biggrin
trying to win the most contests be the best be the richest have a powerful gang
just wanna be the top

Promathia19

being able to defeat a strong inactive and then moving onto the next strongest

peteplacid

being able too "chuck" roundhouses all day for practice, and the a.l community...extremely diverse group of individuals coming together as one! Smile

Loki

I live for emails from n00bs offering strategy suggestions and alliances.

peteplacid

hey loki, mail me in game, i have some excellant strategies and alliance ideas...Wink lol.
Watching myself and my gang members get stronger. The friendships I have made keep me coming back. Yes we all are technically enemies, but people will still work together at times to help each other.
Now, it's mainly friends.

People I met and with who I speak regularly, my gang brothers and allies.

Also the forums. The not too time consuming side of the game.

The will to see what will happen next.

Hatred too. Hatred of some ALers.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's