AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What makes AL fun for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Dragon

I mostly enjoy Awakened Lands, because it allows me to play at my own pace. Hehe, if it was the other way around, then I think that I would of most probably have died of stress, by now. Well, there may be some other reasons, of why I enjoy Awakened Lands, whether they be unknowing to me, or not. There are certain things in this life, that one can not comprehend, you know.

Razz
I'm not quite sure what it is. Maybe it is becuse this is the best text game I have ever played. Also going at any pace and not having to worry about getting hit once and losing everything.
grabtindy Wrote:why do you waste time training an imaginary character when you should be working (thats me at least)? There's nothing to win and its a whole lot easier to make enemies than friends.
Why work when you can play. i quit my job in the real world and became an athlete in the awakenedlands,(ive always wanted 2 be one but im 2 lazy).. why waste energy in the gym in the real world when i can jus press a button on my keyboard and i would have trained really hard in the awakenedlands gym, plus why go out and meet people and freinds when i can do that infont of my computer screen.. the awakenedlands is my new life, now all i need to do is find a awakenedlands girlfreind and thats all i need in life.. who agrees hands up?

Promathia19

o yea, also to be able to wear the best gear possible... unlike FFXI... damn Armada Hauberk, Spharai, and Bravura!!

DirkDanja

falkon Wrote:
grabtindy Wrote:why do you waste time training an imaginary character when you should be working (thats me at least)? There's nothing to win and its a whole lot easier to make enemies than friends.
Why work when you can play. i quit my job in the real world and became an athlete in the awakenedlands,(ive always wanted 2 be one but im 2 lazy).. why waste energy in the gym in the real world when i can jus press a button on my keyboard and i would have trained really hard in the awakenedlands gym, plus why go out and meet people and freinds when i can do that infont of my computer screen.. the awakenedlands is my new life, now all i need to do is find a awakenedlands girlfreind and thats all i need in life.. who agrees hands up?

i already have my eyes on an AL girlfriend but she dont know it yet
and this is the best text game ever ive tried a few others but nothing compares to AL
Thats one thing I tend to agree to.

Even tough saying this is the best game ever is maybe a little too positive, I do know several games that are much more complicated than this one, that are also much less fun.

Ever heard of Runescrap? Case and point.
Gornikel Wrote:Thats one thing I tend to agree to.

Even tough saying this is the best game ever is maybe a little too positive, I do know several games that are much more complicated than this one, that are also much less fun.

Ever heard of Runescrap? Case and point.
I thought it was runecrap

badmanbren

falkon Wrote:Why work when you can play. i quit my job in the real world and became an athlete in the awakenedlands,(ive always wanted 2 be one but im 2 lazy).. why waste energy in the gym in the real world when i can jus press a button on my keyboard and i would have trained really hard in the awakenedlands gym, plus why go out and meet people and freinds when i can do that infont of my computer screen.. the awakenedlands is my new life, now all i need to do is find a awakenedlands girlfreind and thats all i need in life.. who agrees hands up?

Mhm, I know what you mean. Totally agree. I'm thinking of quitting RL and just marrying and having kids on here. :roll:
I'd kill myself for you. I'd kill you for myself.
randomjacker Wrote:I'd kill myself for you. I'd kill you for myself.

Good song Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's