Suggestions. =D
2007.Nov.18, 02:39 AM

That would actually be pretty cool. XD! I'd like that.

Another Suggestion(Put it in a different topic, but knows it's better seen here.): Better signatures. For pictures and music and junks.
2007.Nov.18, 02:43 AM

I would seriously hate to see a bunch of images and lame music on everyones sig. talk about cluttering up a pretty clean message board.

if you're talking about your profile page, as long as it's all in flash code, so I can block it with my flash blocker.
2007.Nov.18, 02:45 AM

Yeah..I didn't think about all of the nastiness. XD Oh well. Cut that suggestion. Plus, I think I'd put Rick James on mine. XD!!!
2007.Nov.18, 02:49 AM

i like the prison fight. mabey put some kind of randomizer so that every now and then a riot breaks off and bust out iswithout risk or somthing.

prison riot would be sweet!!
2007.Nov.19, 12:57 AM

on the gang stat page, it would be nice to have # of wins and loss shown.

just a thought
2007.Nov.26, 01:22 AM

I know I've made this known elsewhere, but I'm definitely putting the suggestion here for others to vote on.

Instant-Surrender Policy: If a gang war has been going on for more than one(1) day with neither side becoming victorious(Mainly for the people fighting Balazar's Gang), either gang could surrender to the other and it is instantly accepted, no matter what.
2007.Nov.26, 12:38 PM

Gang respect. There should be a place that shows how much the game is respected but it should be for when they do good honorable things example 6 man gang 1 attacks a 6 man gang two. pretty much a fair match. so if gang 1 wins the war with honor meaning they don't hospitalize the others while at war they get some points and perhaps each month a reward of extra gang points. But if the gang attacks and hospitalizes the other gang they should lose gang respect. It would make the game more interesting.It could be a month long contest on how respect one gang can get.

other ways to lose gang respect could be but not limit to what follows: calling in allies, or attacking smaller gangs.
2007.Nov.27, 06:03 AM

mudpies Wrote:I would seriously hate to see a bunch of images and lame music on everyones sig. talk about cluttering up a pretty clean message board.

if you're talking about your profile page, as long as it's all in flash code, so I can block it with my flash blocker.

Does any one you have the Mozilla Firefox Adblock Add-On? If not, then I would highly suggest downloading it, for free, and giving it a whirl, for those who do not have it. Now, not only can it block all types of Flash documents, but it can even block just about literally any thing!

Biggrin
2007.Nov.27, 12:03 PM

yep, I love filtersetG. haven't seen a web ad for years. good stuff.

firefox pwns explorer
2007.Nov.28, 03:04 AM

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but steroids? Like, different types of steroids. The steroids give you an extra boost for so long. But yet, the more the expensive, the more the better of a boost you get..?