CASANOVA Tell it like it is
2006.Aug.21, 04:52 PM

i understand what it must be like for CASANOVA. Petty as it is i am trying to be the number one poster in the forums without posting spam and posting relevant things to the thread i am in.
2006.Aug.21, 05:16 PM

lol i now get forum banned by zenith
2006.Aug.21, 05:39 PM

beelzebub Wrote:Is it really possible for me to feel bad about Casanova now? I guess so. Everyone is picking on him...

I guess I started the whole fiasco. I attacked him and put him in the hospital for 20 minutes last night while he was online. I told him in mail that people were upset that he was throttling them with attacks.

Now I regret it. I am not envious or jealous that he passed us in level. He obviously likes to play our game, and I do mean OUR game. Without Casanova here, it actually get a little stale.

But with that said, I hate signing on and seeing 6 swipes at me from the same person every half hour. I can't talk for everyone here, but I am sure they aren't to thrilled with it either. We all enjoy the game one way or another. I like to train stats, he likes to level, blah blah. Just keep in mind that fighting is part of the game, but overdoing things can ruin the fun for others.

Perhaps we are all guilty now of attacking at a relentless pace, but this time with words instead of game combat. Perhaps we need to realize it is a game and not take things personally.

Dude, how did you find a skirt that fit you?
2006.Aug.21, 05:44 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:
beelzebub Wrote:Is it really possible for me to feel bad about Casanova now? I guess so. Everyone is picking on him...

I guess I started the whole fiasco. I attacked him and put him in the hospital for 20 minutes last night while he was online. I told him in mail that people were upset that he was throttling them with attacks.

Now I regret it. I am not envious or jealous that he passed us in level. He obviously likes to play our game, and I do mean OUR game. Without Casanova here, it actually get a little stale.

But with that said, I hate signing on and seeing 6 swipes at me from the same person every half hour. I can't talk for everyone here, but I am sure they aren't to thrilled with it either. We all enjoy the game one way or another. I like to train stats, he likes to level, blah blah. Just keep in mind that fighting is part of the game, but overdoing things can ruin the fun for others.

Perhaps we are all guilty now of attacking at a relentless pace, but this time with words instead of game combat. Perhaps we need to realize it is a game and not take things personally.

Dude, how did you find a skirt that fit you?

It's a kilt.
2006.Aug.21, 07:59 PM

..... So uh.... are there any other actual law abiding citizens here such as myself? Or are you all a bunch of kilt wearing gang members? Twisted
2006.Aug.21, 08:29 PM

How do you get ahead by following the law?
2006.Aug.21, 08:42 PM

.... very slowly.
2006.Aug.22, 07:19 AM

2 b honest.. most of u r taking this outta proportion.

its a game. the idea of attacking other ppl in game to get exp is an option. which from the looks of it has helped almost all of u lvl to wat u r now.

u all can not complain about him abusing his ability of attacking u and winning. for u once have done it.

i myself have been attacked (though ive started recently) i have not attacked back nor mailed anyone that has attacked me for i know its appart of the game system...

if u can not handle the fact that u are also eligible for being attacked... then u shouldnt b playing... with a range restriction in attacks... it makes it near impossible for u guys to have opponents at ur lvl... so even though ur high... ur now restricted to those u can.. so of course u will b doing repeated attacks on the same person.. on purpose or not...

so think of it like this..

its a game. u attack in a restricted system. repeated attacks will happen. offline or online ur eligible no matter wat.

Sincerely
Inferno aka Inf
2006.Aug.22, 12:40 PM

Inferno Wrote:2 b honest.. most of u r taking this outta proportion.

And how exactly do you know we are? How much of what has caused this do you know about?

Inferno Wrote:its a game. the idea of attacking other ppl in game to get exp is an option. which from the looks of it has helped almost all of u lvl to wat u r now.

You're right, we have all used attacks as a way to help us level.

Inferno Wrote:u all can not complain about him abusing his ability of attacking u and winning. for u once have done it.

I don't know of anyone in this game who has come anywhere close to the amount of attacking he has done. And it isn't just that he attacks a lot of people, it's that he attacks people over and over again. Pretty much as soon as they get out of the hospital he hits them again. What this does is increase the chance that people will log in and find themselves in the hospital.

Inferno Wrote:i myself have been attacked (though ive started recently) i have not attacked back nor mailed anyone that has attacked me for i know its appart of the game system...

if u can not handle the fact that u are also eligible for being attacked... then u shouldnt b playing... with a range restriction in attacks... it makes it near impossible for u guys to have opponents at ur lvl... so even though ur high... ur now restricted to those u can.. so of course u will b doing repeated attacks on the same person.. on purpose or not...

You're right, we don't have a lot of opponents. But CASA is the only one who attacks like he does. I know of someone who has logged in to see 16 attacks on them from him. 16! And this is a regular player who frequents the site a lot, so it isn't like they were offline for days. Plus, a lot of people including people in our gang(s) log in and find themselves in the hospital. The reason? Because he attacks them the instant they get out of the hospital, so they are pretty much spending their entire time offline in the hospital. So now when they do log in, they have to wait 10, 15, 20 or more minutes before they can do anything. Fun for the whole family!

Inferno Wrote:so think of it like this..

its a game. u attack in a restricted system. repeated attacks will happen. offline or online ur eligible no matter wat.

Sincerely
Inferno aka Inf

Well I think of it like this. You can play this game, acheive a high level by attacking, training and comitting crimes and NOT pissing off everyone else in the game. You don't have to do this, but you have to accept the consequences of your actions. If you are going to be slefish and not respect how your actions affect other people, then you better not complain when you don't like how you are being treated. None of us came on here openly complaining about how he played. But as soon as we started playing in a way that he didn't like, he started whining.
2006.Aug.22, 12:52 PM
Exactly Chris
I have no ill will towards senior Kills-A-Lot (personally). However, every time I log in and find I have to wait 20 min to do something, and then there is no one to attack because this same person that forced me to either spend 10k to get out of hospital (I dont have any money for that unless it's war and then only a limited amount of credits will be converted to cash for this) or wait 20 min.

Often I'm not really off line. I even have a 40 min timer I use to ensure I dont neglect to come and do my next turn (while I'm at work). But I'll get sidtracked.

In reality what happens is I'll finish a document, log in, see i'm in the hospital, go back to work. Get sidtracked come back find i'm in the hospital AGAIN, go back to work....

it's an ugly cycle and even when I can act, I'm forced to attack lvl 7 people cause everyone else is in the hospital or online.

You can be sure I've sent mails to anyone responsible for me being upset. I think it's an ADULT thing to say "Hey, that makes me feel mad when you do that." It's even the adult thing to say "too bad".

If you don't care if anyone but yourself is happy, have at it. The world is full of people JUST LIKE YOU. There are even a bunch of people who activly try to make people feel mad or upset... I think that is what people think Casa is doing, purposly making people upset.

I am not sure that is true, but to be shown how upsetting you are to others and say "live with it" leaves people with 2 choices. Ignore you or leave.

I myself am leaving this game when it gets too much. Wont that be fun?