CASANOVA Tell it like it is
2006.Aug.21, 12:18 PM
CASANOVA Tell it like it is
I love to play this game and because of the negative sentiment I have been getting , Thanks Chris, I thought I should write this letter to explain things.

When I started this game I knew right away that Chris, Beezelmug, Sam I am and Fat kid with a rock were the guys to beat.I also knew that it would not be possible to do without donating and without attacking as much and as often as possible, this I did,
As alot of you know I have been very, very active and have attacked alot, that is how I got from level 1 to level 22 in 60 days.This has made enemies, for this I am sorry as I did not intend to intentionaly target any specific players nor did I do so, I attacked alot of people.
I always attacked people who were offline and almost never hospitalised them, unless by mistake.I know for a fact that these defeats took no EXP points from those players.
This is a game of criminals, we steal and beat each other up every day and to be the best one has to do it alot, otherwise the guys who started early in the game continue to rule the rest of us, whilst we all stay in the lower levels of the game, and that is not fair.
What I do also promotes good competition between players, as it stimulates the competitive streak in all of us.
Finally, there are not alot of high level people, people above level 15, in the game, so one must attack these guys often to gain the EXP needed to go up in level.
This is a game of fun and should remain so,.If you feel that I have attacked you unfairly, say so, but don't reprimand me for playing the game as hard as you do, if not harder.
2006.Aug.21, 12:33 PM

Dude, don't blame me for any "negative sentiments" you are getting. I don't control how other people feel about you or anyone. You brought them on yourself, I had nothing to do with it.
2006.Aug.21, 12:44 PM

colinmc24 Wrote:otherwise the guys who started early in the game continue to rule the rest of us, whilst we all stay in the lower levels of the game, and that is not fair.

lol lol lol lol
Thats Great!
2006.Aug.21, 01:09 PM

The Fat Kid replies.......

Does school start back for you soon?....i realize summer is almost over. You have pissed alot of people on here off and will continue to i'm sure. My intentions are to make life as hard as possible on here for you, if I catch you out of the upper district I will attack in hopes that someone else follows suit right behind me and finishes you off...I know i can't beat you right now, but frankly I don't give a S%&$ anymore.....I totally quit giving a damn the day I signed in to 16 alerts... Save all the pompous BS as well...if you want to be the site’s inaugural arsehat that donates hundreds of dollars to give yourself the ability to tick off the masses then so be it, but save the rhetoric. Like I said, I can't beat you and am fully aware of that, but you might as well plan to continue being an "army of one" on here because you will never join or create a gang that survives 1 day on here before it is deleted. Additionally, anyone that affiliates themselves with you will get a repetitive beating as well. Sorry for the length, being aware that it took you a while to read this I assume its time for you to go donate again. Have a nice day!
2006.Aug.21, 01:15 PM

Now now, let's keep things clean. He even put ME in the hospital when he got to the new district since I forgot I was in there.

So let's keep things clean so I don't have to lock the thread.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Aug.21, 01:36 PM

LOL, from someone's actions in game I must have struck a nerve....awesome, mission accomplished then. Tell me Casanova....it was the part about school starting back wasn't it? Every summer comes to an end bud...but hey look at it this way...once 5th grade is over you have another summer to look forward to before 6th starts. lol
2006.Aug.21, 02:06 PM

I believe the only one that needs to go back to school is you, with grammer like that. lol
2006.Aug.21, 02:08 PM

colinmc24 Wrote:I believe the only one that needs to go back to school is you, with grammer like that. lol

Actually its spelled Grammar but who cares...

lol
2006.Aug.21, 02:17 PM

colinmc24 Wrote:I believe the only one that needs to go back to school is you, with grammer like that. lol

Wow, if this isn't a "target rich environment" there never has been one. Tobith has already stated the obvious here, so we'll leave it at that for now.
2006.Aug.21, 02:25 PM

Well Casapunk, you just attacked me while I was online and I never said one thing about you. You are a liar.