Royal Rumble AL style
2007.Sep.03, 06:16 PM
Royal Rumble AL style
Dont really know how we would organise this, but how about an AL Gang War royal rumble.

I was thinking to kick it off the gang no2 alphabetically declares on no1, five mins later no3 declares on no2 and no1, 5 mins later no4 declares on 1,2 & 3, and so on. As gangs were defeated they would obviously become undeclarable. Last gang standing wins.

not sure if this is perhaps a comp that zen could do in code or something we could organise ourselves. Time zones do pose a bit of problem.

Alternatively, we pick a time, and every gang declares on every other gang and we see whos left standing. Once out you cannot refresh and rejoin.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Sep.03, 06:20 PM

the last gang would probaly be more likely to win the first gang would have close to no chance
2007.Sep.03, 06:25 PM

I love the idea... only thing is I got a obvious stratergy get to 50% then go declare and a friendlly gang make them hit you below 50% then lay low and come out and kick ass. Love the idea though, maybe it could be changed for the compo... needs more organisation tho obv. Razz Good idea.
2007.Sep.03, 06:32 PM

Love the idea. But..then again, we should have atleast a few days of warring, and someone could organize the warring wins between each gang, the loser moves down in number, and the winner moves up. As the winner moves up, they have more of a chance of winning than the one that moves down. The one that moves down will have more chance of losing.

Then, the loser can have a few more chances at winning and moving themselves upwards in numbers. It's difficult, but it'd be the best idea for the royal rumble. I don't know, give me your ideas on these little add-ons to the royal rumble.
2007.Sep.03, 08:59 PM

Well, looks like my gang would have to be out of the competition as it seems when I hit 50% I am declared on. Been having my own comp recently. 20 gangs is the max so far I declared on before I was dropped below 50%. Maybe one day as soon as I reach 50% I might have the chance to use all my APs to repair and have my own version of 1 VS 100. LOL
2007.Sep.03, 10:06 PM

LMAO @ Scorpius
2007.Sep.04, 01:08 AM

or we do it in order of gang points earned, so in theory the strongest hideouts start first

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Sep.04, 01:45 AM

andyscho Wrote:or we do it in order of gang points earned, so in theory the strongest hideouts start first

That could work. Good thinkin'. Smile
2007.Sep.04, 02:57 AM

or we could do some sort of tournament

a draw is made to see who stays with who

the one that wins the war between the 2 gangs go to the next stage and war with another winnner
2007.Sep.04, 08:32 AM

Instead of gangs, you could do this with individual players.