List of Gym Trainers
2008.Feb.16, 09:56 PM

Conversion rates are for those not wanting to build their careers, and choose to build stats. Conversion Rates are meant for the characters lifetime frowth, sorry, I don't think conversion rates should be used for instant gratification.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.16, 10:23 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Conversion rates are for those not wanting to build their careers, and choose to build stats. Conversion Rates are meant for the characters lifetime frowth, sorry, I don't think conversion rates should be used for instant gratification.

hence.... make some rep automatic, upon leveling in career. thats not instant gratification by any means.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Feb.16, 11:21 PM

idk, i kinda agree that rep should go up automatically.... for instance, lets say pullo never trained he's rep. we all would know who he is still, giving him a reputation.

if one were to own numerous gangs and was even semi prosperous, that would give reputation as well.
2008.Feb.17, 12:17 AM

I suggested in the past that performing acts in public should gain characters small gains in reputation. For example: Jail busts would affect the current game. Or how about stimming people out of hospital with your stims. Things you do for others should increase your rep.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.17, 01:27 AM

i definitely agree with that
2008.Feb.17, 04:29 AM

Not only stimming people out the hospital. Shouldn't you get it for throwing people in there too? Twisted
2008.Feb.17, 08:57 AM

There have been quite a few other games, that have possessed this "karma system", which basically holds 2 links, per forum post, on the left-hand side; that once clicked, can increase a user's karma statistic by a certain amount of points, and/or decrease a user's karma statistic by a certain amount of points, all depending on the quality of a forum post, of course. Karma over 0 is positive, karma below 0 is negative, and karma set at 0 is neutral, but that is probably obvious. So, in order for one to ammend a user's karma statistic, one would need to be logged in to the game. Also, a user could only ammend a user's karma statistic, about once per day, based on a user's specific IP address. Now, instead of having this "karma system", we could have a "reputation system", that basically follows the same structure, while perhaps implementing some new ideas, when that bridge is crossed.
2008.Feb.17, 11:12 AM

People use the gym trainers?
2008.Feb.17, 11:15 AM

people want more gym trainers! Evil
2008.Feb.17, 12:05 PM

Why would you not use the gym trainers? They are like steroids.