Poll: Should we have tobacco products
YES
NO
[Show Results]

We need cigarettes in Awakened Lands
2008.Mar.31, 10:21 AM

I don't think cigs would make you lose humanity. They make you a bad person but they don't make you less of one. Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.31, 10:23 AM

Well, I wasn't quite meaning you would lose humanity for smoking them. A type of loss, opposite of what gaining humanity is like. You start with a certain amount and with every carton of cigarettes you use, you drop a certain amount, and stopping such actions would raise it by certain smaller amounts.
2008.Mar.31, 10:28 AM

Umm, yes, well, carrying on then.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.31, 10:29 AM

Just a thought/suggestion.
2008.Mar.31, 04:48 PM

I voted no, but only because i'm having a hard enough time kicking the habit irl...=p
2008.Mar.31, 08:58 PM

I mean, when I'm in jail, if I could at least have fun trying to kill myself smoking for those 368 minutes, it would be easier.

Less agressivity when you get out. Just like gambling. And booze.

Oh, YEAH. Prison boose. THat's even better than a downton bar. HUGE prison booze! With a pantheon. The thing is, someone gotta get you some money in, or some cigarettes. For trade.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Apr.01, 12:23 AM

This might make a good gateway into a host of items that are non combat related that could come in over the next year that inhance the game and give ppl somthing more to do other then beat the snot out of each other.
an example would be having to buy a lock pick kit to be able to do some crimes, buying a better kit would increase the chance of pulling off the crime.
might also be nice to buy a good suit, or a rolex, maybe even bribe a cop or two to look the other way while I boost a sweet Z4.
2008.Apr.01, 12:28 AM

Aqualung451 Wrote:an example would be having to buy a lock pick kit to be able to do some crimes, buying a better kit would increase the chance of pulling off the crime.
might also be nice to buy a good suit, or a rolex, maybe even bribe a cop or two to look the other way while I boost a sweet Z4.

Want some bling?

2008.Apr.01, 01:43 AM

i am in favor of cigarettes and lock pics. also we need bling and other previously named things as well.

i'm certain that if every one sends $10k to ID# 15006 these things will happen sooner or later in at least one of the games anyone plays.....
2008.Apr.01, 07:14 AM

filthymick Wrote:i'm certain that if every one sends $10k to ID# 15006 these things will happen sooner or later in at least one of the games anyone plays.....

Biggrin I've been told that hosp id #15006 does the same thing!