AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: We need cigarettes in Awakened Lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
WOuld add a nice touch to the RPG part, and a nice way to gain happiness.

However you loose health.

But do we needs health when we train? I guess Ill take a chance and wish I dont get attack after smoking since Ill be weaker. This could give an open window to a lower opponent to show his bravery.

50$ (example digit) a nice carton. Worth x times x happiness. (21 or something, number of cigs.
Plus, smoking in AL is better than in RL. Been 3 months since Im off, so trying to find options.
as a smoker i thoroughly support this idea.but...if you start with cigarettes,where does it end[mugging someone for a dirty syringe?],we allready make meth for profit but i see no option of using it.

im also imagining newbs picking up buts off the ground.
damn i need a smoke

KcCashBrigade

I endorse herbally enhancing happiness. I am actually endorsing my own herbal happiness right now.
it will also have a negative effect also so u can take a chance with better happieness but less humanity since they r bad for u

Chymere

An addiction within an addiction... you're so old skool, boi.

/votes yes
/smokes & enjoys the guilt
I thought we were getting hookers for happiness. Smile

I was all ready to start a brothel too.
Either way we go, there's going to be 1 of 2 things.

1) Alot of hookers that have no more tread because they'll all be wore out within the first day

Or

2) Alot of Ozone depletion.

Two problems..XD

deceit

i guess smoking would also reduce your gym gains like it does in RL..
right??
Maybe that can be the 'reverse humanity' kind of aspect. XD I dunno.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's