Bunches of Gang Suggestions ~ Let me know what you think!
2007.Aug.23, 09:34 AM
Bunches of Gang Suggestions ~ Let me know what you think!
Member Non-War Repair Chart
Can you make it so you can see who is Non-War repairing the gang? Maybe there could be a list of 25-50 Recent repairs. It would be helpful to see who in the gang is helping restore a gangs hideout.

Member Averages
A list that says what each user averages in attacks, and defenses in gang wars. This might help the gang decide who should be defending and who should be attacking.

Gang Chat
Even if its a basic PHP chat, it would do. Maybe something similar to a Guestbook. It could be easily implemented.

Gang Updates
Something that the gang leaders can post up news, and announcements. Maybe even something that will Auto-Announce on the front page when you win/lose a war.

Auto-Paychecks
Something that you can pre-arrange an amount of cash to be given to the gang at a specific time. Maybe every day... every week. Maybe even have paychecks based on the level of the gang member.

Gang Sections
I noticed there was a "Gang Announcement" section. What if we could make our own sections. Like for Example "Guide", "Benefits", and any other section that we would want to make. I would use it for my gangs Ranks, and Rank Points Shop.

President Options
Something to allow the president to allow the Vice President to declare war. That would be extremely helpful because some gangs have to switch Pres. with each other everyday so this can be arranged.

Rejecting Applications
When/If you get rejected from a gang, that user might want a reason why. Implementing a comment on a users rejection offering them advice of what they might need to re-apply at a later date might be helpful.

Probation Period
The ability to put members who are in-active in a Probation Period. This might make them release that they are in-active, and that there memembership has been given a second look. This could also be useful for newer members as well. kinnda like a ranking system.. but not.

Custom Rank System
Could be fun to give your gang members ranks. I would have ranks like Defensive Leader, Defensive Solider, Offensive Leader, Offensive Solider.

Member Classes
Why not switch it up and give users special classes? Each user could have a special ability, wither its a Attack Bonus, War-Time Defense Bonus, our a Peace Time repair bonus. Just a thought o.o

Gang Experience Points (Members) (goes with the classes idea above)
When a member attacks an opposing gang, they should receive a small amount of Experience points that they could upgrade there Member Classes (Above). This would encourage gang members to be more active, because they are achieving something else when attacking/defending. There could even be an implement gang member levels system were you can trade this experience points for personal gain in your attacks, our gang wide upgrades. o.o
2007.Aug.23, 01:40 PM

Maybe the Pres options idea so the VP can declare without having to switch all the time. No need for repair as it's no big deal after the war is over. Also, if you want to see who repaired during the war look at the war summary. I don't think the application reject option would be necessary either as if you really want to tell the person WHY they were rejected than mail them the reason. The rest, no big deal either way.
2007.Aug.23, 01:55 PM

i like the potential option for the member abilities or whatever the hell, because it does seem like gang wars absorb a LOT of action points for a somewhat small gain, except for maybe pride and the ability to rub your victory in everyone's face. adding that element could be good, as long as it has more to do with victory and activity, rather than who has the most money to acquire the most gang members etc
2007.Aug.23, 02:30 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Maybe the Pres options idea so the VP can declare without having to switch all the time. No need for repair as it's no big deal after the war is over. Also, if you want to see who repaired during the war look at the war summary. I don't think the application reject option would be necessary either as if you really want to tell the person WHY they were rejected than mail them the reason. The rest, no big deal either way.

My suggestions was for NON-war (Peacetime repair). There currently isnt a list that shows who repairs on a daily basis, like.. for example.. after a war.. restoring your hideout is important. Maybe some Pres want to know who is taking the extra effort in keeping the gang strong.
2007.Aug.23, 03:00 PM

this have some pretty interesting stuff but some of the stuff is useless
2007.Aug.23, 04:39 PM

I like the idea of the gang sections, allowing the VP to declare war, custom ranks, and the added benefit of XP when helping out in wars.

The gang sections would allow gangs to introduce new members to what the gang is about without writing the same thing over and over.

Added benefits of war is an excellent idea. It could get more members to help out in wars because they would get something for their effort.

Custom ranks is an interesting idea. I have seen it on other games and maybe would help gang members be more active if they were gaining something in return.

All in all good ideas!!!!
2007.Aug.23, 05:18 PM

Yea, I would love to see atleast one of these ideas put into action *huggies php coders for good luck*
2007.Aug.23, 08:58 PM

gang chat
2007.Aug.23, 09:04 PM

I'd much rather have gang chatter off of the AL campus. Never know if the dean will be listening in.
2007.Aug.24, 02:13 AM

I agree with the president options thing and with giving ranks to the members.