Bunches of Gang Suggestions ~ Let me know what you think!
2007.Aug.24, 04:09 PM

Thank you for your clarification Zen
2007.Aug.25, 04:53 PM

zenith Wrote:However, I do plan on giving presidents the ability to appoint certain gang functions to various gang members in the future. Will declaring war be one of these options? Most likely.

I envision all staff functions being delegated / rescinded by the president at any time to any member(s) of a president's gang, but this type of ability will take some time to code.

Awesome Zen Cant wait!! :massivegrin:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Aug.26, 10:28 AM

abstractamy Wrote:My suggestions was for NON-war (Peacetime repair). There currently isnt a list that shows who repairs on a daily basis, like.. for example.. after a war.. restoring your hideout is important. Maybe some Pres want to know who is taking the extra effort in keeping the gang strong.

Sometimes people do not want to repair their hideout right away. However, with yourself being in pestilence (one of the larger gangs) it may work for you and them and the other large gangs so the pres could see who is repairing. However, if people are not attacking/repairing during the war (war history) chances are they are not doing it after the war either.
2007.Aug.27, 04:50 AM

Scorpious Wrote:Sometimes people do not want to repair their hideout right away. However, with yourself being in pestilence (one of the larger gangs) it may work for you and them and the other large gangs so the pres could see who is repairing. However, if people are not attacking/repairing during the war (war history) chances are they are not doing it after the war either.

You'd be surprised! I don't often repair during war but I will repair when i have a few extra ap.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2007.Aug.27, 03:49 PM

dayute Wrote:Freaking awesome idea, better than anything we came up with. Gets the whole gang involved in the process. It would be nice to have someone in charge of crimes, someone in charge of wars, etc.
lol No matter how good or bad things are people suggest, Zen always has a way of coming up with things better than all of it combined Biggrin
2007.Aug.27, 11:23 PM

So true there.
2007.Aug.27, 11:24 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Sometimes people do not want to repair their hideout right away. However, with yourself being in pestilence (one of the larger gangs) it may work for you and them and the other large gangs so the pres could see who is repairing. However, if people are not attacking/repairing during the war (war history) chances are they are not doing it after the war either.

You'd be surprised! I don't often repair during war but I will repair when i have a few extra ap.

You are also in one of the large gangs as I mentioned. LOL
2007.Aug.28, 03:36 AM

yaya :oops: :roll:

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2007.Nov.11, 06:16 AM

what about an organized crimes history page wher we can see the last 5, or 10, or 25 OCs that a gang had started and completed???
2007.Nov.11, 12:50 PM

Good idea Ali. Hard for me to remember which OCs I succeeded at and which ones failed. Would be good to know in order to distribute some OC money to members. I usually write down who was online during those 24, 32, or however many hours it was to complete it when I see the event log telling me the gang either failed or succeeded at it. :-)