classes
2007.Aug.21, 10:44 PM

that still kinda sucks though i mean why wait 7 day, 21 days or 30 days to get the same results 8=10 hours in te gym would get you? (if not 8-10 hours it still isnt anymore close to 7 days gym work to get the stats a 7 day class gives im sure)
2007.Aug.21, 11:07 PM

It's prety simple. Don't do the classes if you don't think they're worth it. Those of us who think they are will keep going. It does take a while but it's not like your time spent in class is taking away from your time spent anywhere else. You can do everything while in class that you can do if you decide not to take any classes. They don't cost too much so most people just do both
(go to the gym and go to school). I agree with you in one aspect though. The rewards could be bumped up a little bit IMO.
2007.Aug.22, 01:46 AM

Some classes in the school help you to built up some stats that are very difficult on the gym and in the career, like intelligence and endurance!
2007.Aug.22, 09:30 AM

The whole point of the classes, is to HELP your gym training by increasing your stats in the background at a very nominal price.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Aug.22, 07:45 PM

Hiei008 Wrote:ok so then yeah completing a corse is really no different than goin to the gym (or my personal favorite converting job points towards stats).. meh that kinda sucks... after reading teh description for the martial arts cllasses i was thinking id starts parrying or countering some attacks during combat

DEX helps you to avoid being hit. Train that and/or a school topic that will give DEX to you. Do both and reap extra rewards. :-)

Also, I think the results of the schools are OK as it is (Almost all done that's why LOL) unless everyone gets retro stats for higher rewards in which case I say BRING ON THE BONUSES!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE
2007.Aug.22, 08:21 PM

i do classes everytime i get done with another so u can pretty much do nothin and get stats all u have to do is pay and it take a little energy to start a class
2007.Aug.23, 08:46 AM

Scorpious Wrote:Also, I think the results of the schools are OK as it is (Almost all done that's why LOL) unless everyone gets retro stats for higher rewards in which case I say BRING ON THE BONUSES!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE
no need to change them, but since many are done or near done by now maybe add more?
2007.Aug.23, 01:53 PM

Definitely add more. Smile I thought there was a thread saying possible more classes soon. HEHE
2007.Aug.23, 02:28 PM

Some of us have been out of school for a while now. Would be cool to see more or even a new system too, if Zen has the time.
2007.Aug.23, 04:52 PM

yeah back when zen was revamping the jobs she said something about revamping the schools also, making them more interactive like the new careers