spying,lol
2007.Aug.18, 06:31 AM

thank you for saying those kind words bro,and beleave me if i was a spy i would have stayed alot longer than i did bro,but you have known me ince the beginning of me starting this game,lol,we have had our fun and you have helped me alot bro and once again you have come to my aid ,thank you bro
2007.Aug.18, 07:33 AM

Imo, spying would do little good anyways, we all know what armor and weapons most people have and the stats are pretty much relative to the pantheon. From what i know of shadowguard, I can't see him being a spy. A gang hopper, maybe, spy I doubt it. But, both which gangs don't like. We dont like members leaving either.....its just part of the game Smile.....its like losing a trusted family member, emotions are felt, how we choose to act on those emotions is what sets us apart....my 2

doh
2007.Aug.18, 09:19 AM

Outstanding Shadow. Glad to see it is fixed. I don't know you that long but I too would have said I thought it was major BS if this continued. But like previous post, nothing could have come out of spying anyways. LOL Everyone knows who they can and can not beat and who kicks everyone's arse around because he is a walking tank. HEHE Don't need spies for all that. LOL
2007.Aug.19, 11:13 AM

Dresicos Wrote:Just like MudPies when he made the mistake of attacking me and Shadowkid online, lmfao! That didn't work out to good.

If that's what you want to keep telling yourself.

8)
2007.Aug.19, 01:55 PM

That reminds me of this guy who used my link to get in, then asked if he could join my gang because he was gonna donate a few 100$ but never logged back in after I told him to earn it first.

Think anyone would go as far as making multi accounts to try and get into some1else's gang to spy? :roll:
2007.Aug.19, 02:17 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:That reminds me of this guy who used my link to get in, then asked if he could join my gang because he was gonna donate a few 100$ but never logged back in after I told him to earn it first.

Think anyone would go as far as making multi accounts to try and get into some1else's gang to spy? :roll:
I certainly wouldn't put it past anyone.