job points
2007.Aug.16, 05:00 PM
Re: job points
valleroy86 Wrote:Why are you complaining about your referal, think about it, that's going to make him stay, in turn, you'll get more credits out of him.

can you explain your point? I know I'm keeping the referal cause of that, but were talking about shadowkid wanting to be able to BUY job points... this was already dismissed by a few people, including myself in a previous thread very similar to this... even if he said "well then why not a limited amount per day?" I would still object to this... I wouldn't mind if they cost like 1000 credits per job point tho...
2007.Aug.16, 05:02 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Credits are used to get dev points faster by refilling energy. If you make it possible to get instant dev points, why would any1 refill their energy? And where would be the challenge and fun?

Example:
I don't like that X player keeps hitting me 20 a times a day, I know I'm close but not training fast enough to catch him because I only play 2 hours a day, so here, I'll drop 250$ on job points and increase my stats by 5 levels each, can't beat me no more can you?

People are already complaining that donators have a huge advantage over non donators (which is normal IMO) but if you give us the possibility to get unlimited instant stats, it will just become ridiculous.

my point exactly Biggrin

(sorry again for the double post, but I haven't learned how to make 2 quotes in one post... O_o)
2007.Aug.17, 08:54 AM

^^ leave me alone plzzzzzzzz u are like a shadow lol :roll:
2007.Aug.17, 11:29 AM

what do you mean a shadow... I'm just doing my best to make sure it doesn't happen and make this game enourmously less popular due to unbalance-ness in the game.